Spring Giveaway!

Spring Giveaway!
Userlevel 8
Badge +3

Ah, spring is in the air! While Easter may be over, the chocolate cravings linger. And what better way to enjoy the warmer weather than by treating yourself to some melt-in-your-mouth chocolate? 

But before we get to the sweet prize, let's take a nostalgic trip down memory lane. Think back to those beloved chocolate bars that have sadly disappeared from shop shelves over the years. You know, the ones that left a sweet void in our hearts (and stomachs) when they vanished.

Maybe you're still mourning the loss of the mighty Cadbury's Marble Bar, that perfect blend of milk and white chocolate. Although it didn't return as a full bar this Easter, it made a welcome appearance in the form of an egg.

Or perhaps you pine for the unique taste of the Cadbury Time Out, with its chocolatey shell giving way to toffee and malt delights.

Some of you might even get misty-eyed remembering classics like the Mars Delight bar with its gooey caramel filling and chocolate-coated wheat puffs. Ah, those were the days!

Whatever discontinued chocolate tickles your taste buds the most, we want to hear about it! Share your sweetest memories and most intense chocolate cravings in the comments below.

Now, for the really exciting part: this month, we're giving one lucky winner a £100 voucher to spend at Hotel Chocolat! Imagine stocking up on luxurious chocolate truffles, sipping velvety hot chocolate, or even treating yourself to a chocolate-dipped delight or two.

To enter, just reminisce about your most-missed discontinued UK chocolate bar in the comments. Let those tastebud memories flow, and you might just unwrap an amazing chocolatey prize!

So don't hold back, chocolate fans. Springtime is for indulging, and what better indulgence than chocolate? Simply write your response below and click reply. 

Entries close at 23:59 on 28th April 2024, and we'll announce the lucky iD community winner shortly after.

Good luck! 

120 replies

Coffee flavoured walnut whip - it was always my favourite 

Either Cadbury Dream bars or Old Jamaica bars.  

Userlevel 1

Cadbury’s need to bring back the Cabana Bar. This had a layer of coconut ice with cherry pieces, topped with a velvety caramel sauce, wrapped in milk chocolate. I’d usually buy one of these and a can of QUATRO!

Rowntree Secret bar 😋😋

Userlevel 1

I miss caramac it was the best chocolate ever none of the other caramel style chocolate bars that are on the market matches up to caramac.

You can still get Caramac

The Galaxy Truffles in a celebrations box, they were top tier, greatly missed!! 

Cadburys Taz bar 👹

My most missed chocolate bar has to be 'Secret' I loved it as a kid!

Userlevel 1

It's got to be a galaxy ripple for me for me ✌️

Userlevel 1

Amazin’ Raisin. I’m so old 

Milky way Crispy rolls used to love them!

Fry’s Five centres -  best ever 

Pink Panther bars - childhood favourite. 

Aztec

Userlevel 1

I love all the nutty flavours in Hotel chocolate range. The hotel chocolate quality is 2nd to none. Pure luxurious indulge. I hope to get lucky in this competition! 

Munchies I miss Munchies 😩 

Mars planets, remind me so much of growing up and my childhood.

Userlevel 1

Cadbury’s need to bring back the Cabana Bar. This had a layer of coconut ice with cherry pieces, topped with a velvety caramel sauce, wrapped in milk chocolate. I’d usually buy one of these and a can of QUATRO!

Cabana was Rowntrees

Definitely caramac for me, remember having it for lunch at work, was a great little snack.. Shame it's gone.

Userlevel 1

Drifter bar absolute classic!!

Ooh it has to be a Mars delight. They were elite and I think if they actually brought them bck out they would do so well!! 

My long lost chocolate love brings back fond memories from the 80s and 90s. Nestles’s Secret chocolate bar had a bird’s nest style chocolate outer coating and had a soft mousse filling. Nothing quite hits the mark like the Secret did when it comes to a mixture of textures and melt in the mouth deliciousness! But alas, one cannot be stuck living in the past, I have to move on, and I’m sure I can find a new beau in Hotel Chocolat! 

Marble Bars 🤤

Userlevel 1

White chocolate malteasers for sure!!

Cadburys Spira - I used to suck my coffee through it like a chocolate straw😜

Why iD Mobile?