Spring Giveaway!

Spring Giveaway!
Userlevel 8
Badge +3

Ah, spring is in the air! While Easter may be over, the chocolate cravings linger. And what better way to enjoy the warmer weather than by treating yourself to some melt-in-your-mouth chocolate? 

But before we get to the sweet prize, let's take a nostalgic trip down memory lane. Think back to those beloved chocolate bars that have sadly disappeared from shop shelves over the years. You know, the ones that left a sweet void in our hearts (and stomachs) when they vanished.

Maybe you're still mourning the loss of the mighty Cadbury's Marble Bar, that perfect blend of milk and white chocolate. Although it didn't return as a full bar this Easter, it made a welcome appearance in the form of an egg.

Or perhaps you pine for the unique taste of the Cadbury Time Out, with its chocolatey shell giving way to toffee and malt delights.

Some of you might even get misty-eyed remembering classics like the Mars Delight bar with its gooey caramel filling and chocolate-coated wheat puffs. Ah, those were the days!

Whatever discontinued chocolate tickles your taste buds the most, we want to hear about it! Share your sweetest memories and most intense chocolate cravings in the comments below.

Now, for the really exciting part: this month, we're giving one lucky winner a £100 voucher to spend at Hotel Chocolat! Imagine stocking up on luxurious chocolate truffles, sipping velvety hot chocolate, or even treating yourself to a chocolate-dipped delight or two.

To enter, just reminisce about your most-missed discontinued UK chocolate bar in the comments. Let those tastebud memories flow, and you might just unwrap an amazing chocolatey prize!

So don't hold back, chocolate fans. Springtime is for indulging, and what better indulgence than chocolate? Simply write your response below and click reply. 

Entries close at 23:59 on 28th April 2024, and we'll announce the lucky iD community winner shortly after.

Good luck! 

120 replies

Userlevel 1

Mars Delight. They were so good!

Userlevel 1

The wisps mint and the mint crunchie 🤤 both super delicious and deeply missed

Userlevel 1

Cadbury SnowFlake was to die for, maybe ID Mobile can pull some strings 😉

Userlevel 1

The wispa mint and the mint crunchie 🤤 both super delicious and deeply missed

Wispa not wips 

Userlevel 1

Wispa Mint! Great taste and sorely missed 

Cadburys Spira, I'd love to see these make a comeback. 

It’s got to be the fuse bar, they were delicious.

Userlevel 1

Flake Praline, thanks you've just reminded me how much I miss it 

Mars Delight. So decadent, light and yet substantial. I'd be twice the man I am if it came back 

Userlevel 1

It’s not chocolate but the loss of Tutti Fruttis is an unspoken tragedy that reverberated throughout my cinema trips for a number of years now. That sweet tangy crunchy chewable little pellets. So delicious - lasted through a whole film as well. 

If I must be selecting chocolate then the beauty of a white chocolate dream bar is another missing link from the 2000’s.

Userlevel 1

Ah, spring is in the air! While Easter may be over, the chocolate cravings linger. And what better way to enjoy the warmer weather than by treating yourself to some melt-in-your-mouth chocolate? 

But before we get to the sweet prize, let's take a nostalgic trip down memory lane. Think back to those beloved chocolate bars that have sadly disappeared from shop shelves over the years. You know, the ones that left a sweet void in our hearts (and stomachs) when they vanished.

Maybe you're still mourning the loss of the mighty Cadbury's Marble Bar, that perfect blend of milk and white chocolate. Although it didn't return as a full bar this Easter, it made a welcome appearance in the form of an egg.

Or perhaps you pine for the unique taste of the Cadbury Time Out, with its chocolatey shell giving way to toffee and malt delights.

Some of you might even get misty-eyed remembering classics like the Mars Delight bar with its gooey caramel filling and chocolate-coated wheat puffs. Ah, those were the days!

Whatever discontinued chocolate tickles your taste buds the most, we want to hear about it! Share your sweetest memories and most intense chocolate cravings in the comments below.

Now, for the really exciting part: this month, we're giving one lucky winner a £100 voucher to spend at Hotel Chocolat! Imagine stocking up on luxurious chocolate truffles, sipping velvety hot chocolate, or even treating yourself to a chocolate-dipped delight or two.

To enter, just reminisce about your most-missed discontinued UK chocolate bar in the comments. Let those tastebud memories flow, and you might just unwrap an amazing chocolatey prize!

So don't hold back, chocolate fans. Springtime is for indulging, and what better indulgence than chocolate? Simply write your response below and click reply. 

Entries close at 23:59 on 28th April 2024, and we'll announce the lucky iD community winner shortly after.

Good luck! 

Caramac bars for sure!! These crispy wafers coated in creamy caramel chocolate were one of the best retro chocolate bars EVER

Snow flake and Mars delight!! 🤤

Cadbury dream, I love white chocolate. 

Userlevel 1

I like fuge 

Userlevel 1

We live in a world where the Bounty is allowed to exist but the Rowntrees Cabana bar perished. Life has never been the same again. It made coconut 🥥 interesting.The only thing to do that since is Moana. Bring back Cabana Barss Vive la revolution 

Userlevel 1

Caramac for sure !!! The soft melty taste and the creaminess aftertaste was irreplaceable!!! 

Cadbury Boost was lovely 😍 

Mars delights were really nice also the time out bars so many good chocolate bars 

Userlevel 1

Dream White Chocolate 🥲

The Dream bar from Cadburys was my childhood!! White chocolate goodness😭💔

Userlevel 1

Wispa mint was my favourite!

Definitely miss a time out!

Good luck! 

I cannot remember the last time I saw a Dime bar... That smooth chocolatey taste with that sweet crunchy centre...it would drive me wild before I even finished chewing!

Milky way crispy rolls

Userlevel 1

Where do I start, I'm a serious chocoholic, Augustus gloop has nothing compared to me, I wish I could collapse into a river of spira, Aztecs and fuse 🐷

Why iD Mobile?