F.A.Q.

How do I pay my bill?

• 22 July 2021
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

The easiest way to pay your bills is by Direct Debit, but if you prefer, you can make one-off payment each month. Here’s everything you need to know:

Paying by Direct Debit.

If you purchased a Pay Monthly Phone or SIM Only Deal online or in-store, a Direct Debit will automatically be set up for you using the account details provided when you purchased the plan. You don’t have to do anything!

Please note: If your Direct Debit is rejected by your bank, we’ll attempt to take the payment five days later. If the second payment attempt is rejected, the Direct Debit will be cancelled, and we’ll require a manual payment by credit or debit card.

Make a one-off payment.

The easiest way to pay bills is by Direct Debit. However, if you’d prefer to make manual card payments, you can do this with a UK credit or debit card in the iD Mobile app, My Account online or using our automated telephone service. We accept Mastercard, Electron, Visa and Maestro from relevant payment providers, such as Revolut, Monzo, and all major UK banks. Unfortunately, we don’t accept American Express as a payment method.

Where can I view my payment history?

You can keep an eye on all your past payments by viewing your payment history. This will show how much you’ve paid, the dates of payments and confirm if your latest payment has gone through. To view your payment history in the iD Mobile app or My Account Online, you can:

1. Open the iD Mobile app or log-in to My Account Online.
  2. Tap ‘Bills’.
  3. Tap ‘Payments’.
  4. Tap ‘View payment history’.

This topic has been closed for comments