How do I cancel my order?
You might be able to cancel your order, as long as it hasn't been sent out for delivery yet (if it has, we'll have sent you a confirmation email). To cancel an order that hasn't been sent out yet, chat to us and we'll do our best to help.
Can I return my order?
If we've already sent out your item, or you’ve recently bought a phone and you’ve changed your mind, you can usually return it.
- If you made your purchase on idmobile.co.uk or via the iD Mobile telephone sales team, you can return your item within 30 days.
- If you made your purchase in a Carphone Warehouse within Currys/PCWorld store, you can return your item within 14 days. Please visit the Carphone Warehouse website for more information.
- If you made your purchase through a different retailer, you must contact them directly for details about how to cancel a contract or make a return.
You’ll be entitled to a refund minus any line rental, usage and additional purchases, such as add-ons, that you’ve accrued up to the point of disconnection.
If you’re outside the returns window, you’ll need to cancel your plan and you may have to pay a cancellation fee. Check out our handy guide for more information:
How do I process a return?
- Connect with our Live Chat team who will create a return transaction.
- Live chat is open between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday, and 9am - 6pm Saturday, Sunday and bank holidays.
- You’ll then be given a Return Transaction Number.
- If you’re returning a handset, please post the handset with all packaging, accessories and promotional items to the return address below by recorded delivery at your own cost (and please keep your proof of postage). You must include your Return Transaction Number and proof of purchase – if you don’t, it might be sent back to you.
CPW Direct Returns
Long Hollow Way
Please note: you should not return SIM cards to us, these can simply be destroyed.
You can return any iD Mobile purchase to any Carphone Warehouse store. Please do this within 14 days, bringing proof of purchase with you.