Spring Giveaway!

Spring Giveaway!
Userlevel 8
Badge +3

Ah, spring is in the air! While Easter may be over, the chocolate cravings linger. And what better way to enjoy the warmer weather than by treating yourself to some melt-in-your-mouth chocolate? 

But before we get to the sweet prize, let's take a nostalgic trip down memory lane. Think back to those beloved chocolate bars that have sadly disappeared from shop shelves over the years. You know, the ones that left a sweet void in our hearts (and stomachs) when they vanished.

Maybe you're still mourning the loss of the mighty Cadbury's Marble Bar, that perfect blend of milk and white chocolate. Although it didn't return as a full bar this Easter, it made a welcome appearance in the form of an egg.

Or perhaps you pine for the unique taste of the Cadbury Time Out, with its chocolatey shell giving way to toffee and malt delights.

Some of you might even get misty-eyed remembering classics like the Mars Delight bar with its gooey caramel filling and chocolate-coated wheat puffs. Ah, those were the days!

Whatever discontinued chocolate tickles your taste buds the most, we want to hear about it! Share your sweetest memories and most intense chocolate cravings in the comments below.

Now, for the really exciting part: this month, we're giving one lucky winner a £100 voucher to spend at Hotel Chocolat! Imagine stocking up on luxurious chocolate truffles, sipping velvety hot chocolate, or even treating yourself to a chocolate-dipped delight or two.

To enter, just reminisce about your most-missed discontinued UK chocolate bar in the comments. Let those tastebud memories flow, and you might just unwrap an amazing chocolatey prize!

So don't hold back, chocolate fans. Springtime is for indulging, and what better indulgence than chocolate? Simply write your response below and click reply. 

Entries close at 23:59 on 28th April 2024, and we'll announce the lucky iD community winner shortly after.

Good luck! 

120 replies

Bar Six 

Similar to a Kit Kat,but much tastier.

Userlevel 1

I miss the spiral bars. They were tasty & you could also use them as straws with your milk to make it taste more chocolate 

Ah, spring is in the air! While Easter may be over, the chocolate cravings linger. And what better way to enjoy the warmer weather than by treating yourself to some melt-in-your-mouth chocolate? 

But before we get to the sweet prize, let's take a nostalgic trip down memory lane. Think back to those beloved chocolate bars that have sadly disappeared from shop shelves over the years. You know, the ones that left a sweet void in our hearts (and stomachs) when they vanished.

Maybe you're still mourning the loss of the mighty Cadbury's Marble Bar, that perfect blend of milk and white chocolate. Although it didn't return as a full bar this Easter, it made a welcome appearance in the form of an egg.

Or perhaps you pine for the unique taste of the Cadbury Time Out, with its chocolatey shell giving way to toffee and malt delights.

Some of you might even get misty-eyed remembering classics like the Mars Delight bar with its gooey caramel filling and chocolate-coated wheat puffs. Ah, those were the days!

Whatever discontinued chocolate tickles your taste buds the most, we want to hear about it! Share your sweetest memories and most intense chocolate cravings in the comments below.

Now, for the really exciting part: this month, we're giving one lucky winner a £100 voucher to spend at Hotel Chocolat! Imagine stocking up on luxurious chocolate truffles, sipping velvety hot chocolate, or even treating yourself to a chocolate-dipped delight or two.

To enter, just reminisce about your most-missed discontinued UK chocolate bar in the comments. Let those tastebud memories flow, and you might just unwrap an amazing chocolatey prize!

So don't hold back, chocolate fans. Springtime is for indulging, and what better indulgence than chocolate? Simply write your response below and click reply. 

Entries close at 23:59 on 28th April 2024, and we'll announce the lucky iD community winner shortly after.

Good luck! 

It has to be the 'Animal bar' for me! I used to get so excited about them as a kid and loved how they had different animal images on each one. Think I remember 'mickey monkey' being one! So nostalgic.

Going back a bit here but I loved a Mint Cracknel. 

Texan bar was one of my favourite  , it was sort of like a lion bar also picnic  were great

Cadburys dream

Userlevel 1

Star Bar

They still sell this in my local thank goodness 

Userlevel 1

Munchies I miss Munchies 😩 

They still sell these and a mini version also in pouches 

Userlevel 1

Time out. Although you can get similar ones in supermarket own brand, there is only one time out and they are not it. 

Iceland still sell these in a multi pack 

Userlevel 1

Wispa mint
yummy yummy ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Best ever !!! 

Userlevel 1

Drifter bar absolute classic!!

OMG !!! Completely forgot about this bar 🥰🥰🥰 it was my favourite at secondary school 

Rowntree Secret.... Seeing the shiny gold wrapper on the shelf.  That first bite into the thick chocolate and the bits crumbling away as your teeth sink into into a gooey mallow texture centre!  Can still taste these 🤤 

The fox echo bar... I can't even 🤤

It has to be an Echo bar.. Biscuity base with that bubbly topping and covered in chocolate. Oh my, there was a proper treat in our lunchbox as a kid! 

A boost for sure. Just dribbling thinking about the crunch caramel bites. And it looked like something you eat before sports so I thought it was a health snack haha!

Has to be the Dream white chocolate bar for me

Cadbury biscuit or coconut Boost, yum yum

Caramac bars were always great. Only just been discontinued so try to stock up!

Good luck! 

Where do I start, I'm a serious chocoholic, Augustus gloop has nothing compared to me, I wish I could collapse into a river of spira, Aztecs and fuse 🐷

The old fashioned shape aero bars, tasted so much better than new shape, perhaps recipe changed. 

The 1980 shape Aero milk bars, the newer  design shape is no as fab as old slab shaped bars so has recipe changed when they changed to wave design 

Cadbury Marble!

Good luck! 

Milky way Crispy Rolls 

I used to have timeout bars in my lunch at school, but the ones I miss the most are white chocolate maltesers and animal bar

I miss a Galaxy Liaison bar! They were so creamy and delicious!

The dark chocolate bounty 🤤 and not a bar but the Terrys All Gold box of chocolates was the best - where did they disappear to? 

Why iD Mobile?