The epic evolution of gaming!

• 1 September 2023
  • 295 replies
The epic evolution of gaming!

Show first post

295 replies

Userlevel 1

I love video games. I'd say my favourite would be Grand Theft Auto IV. Lots of memories from that one. Offline and online

Userlevel 1

Grand Theft Auto - always loved how immersive and open ended it is, been playing them since GTA 1. 

Userlevel 1

CRASH BANDICOOT

Userlevel 1

Luigis mansion 

Userlevel 1

I'd like to play super Mario and word search such a great fun…..

Userlevel 1

Final Fantasy X. Story blew my mind as a kid and I still love it to this day. 

Userlevel 1

My favourite board game is Monopoly. It just brings back memories of playing it with my family growing up and also with my own family, with my children.

Userlevel 1

Scrabble Go above all else. On all my devices!

Userlevel 1

Dungeons and dragons for me- epic transfer from board game to digital with pre-existing figures to start off in the digital world.  Lots of well pre-trained gamers to start.

Userlevel 1

A classic "new oldie"...Carcassonne 

Userlevel 1

I’d say my favourite board game is ludo 

Userlevel 1

Got to be Red Dead Redemption 2, such an amazing game!

Userlevel 1

My favourite game has got to be the classic Monopoly.. always a lot of fun (unless you're losing!!)

Userlevel 3

As someone who is old enough to have played on most of the now retro gaming consoles, such as Atari, Commodore, NES etc, it's difficult to pick out just one game, as they all have a place in gaming history, however, I try to move with the times and buy every new console that's released.

My current favourite has to be Zelda Tears Of The Kingdom on Nintendo Switch.

It offers something for everyone, both novice and advanced gamer alike.

Excellent value for money!

Userlevel 1

So very difficult to pick just 1 favourite… I have quite a few PC video games I love and it depends on how I’m feeling as to which one I’ll play!

At the moment though, a brand new (Beta launch in August) free to play cozy MMO called Palia. It’s so immersive, captivating, and always things to do, but you get to choose what you want to do and when. I can totally lose myself in the game and hours can roll by without real world worries creeping back in!

Userlevel 1

Donkey kong on the Nintendo was the best

Userlevel 1

Goldeneye on the N64!!!

Userlevel 1

Best video game is starcraft 2

Userlevel 1

Old fashioned Monopoly!

Userlevel 1

Playing World of Warcraft with 4 mates stole many many years of my life - lived every minute of it tho!

Userlevel 1

Still working through Zelda BOTW. At 99.62%, only the armour upgrades to finish!

Userlevel 1

GTA V is always the best classic to go back to 

Simple games. Cribbage and on the computer...Hearts. They both make you think. Cribbage is a game of knowledge, strategy and also mathematics.

It had to be GTA5 , I’d played all the classics before my favourite being Super Mario Kart . But this open world game was something totally new and different. Still playing it today. Can’t wait for the long awaited GTA6 

Userlevel 1

World of warcraft for video game

Trivial pursuit for board game