The iD Community Ranks - Competition

• 22 January 2021
  • 45 replies
The iD Community Ranks - Competition

Show first post

45 replies

Batman is the best - the original TV programme was so funny, now all the superhereos take themselves too seriously!

Barney is cool

my superhero is Barney the goldador!

My num is my supwrhero, becouse she grow up me, give me all what I needs from childhood to adults live. 

My super heros are my kids, they are always ready to help me when I most need 

Userlevel 2

My Reception teacher Mrs Williams

Userlevel 1

My superhero was my Dad. 

Userlevel 1

My super heroes are the people that are carrying on despite everything going on at the moment, such as NHS staff, bin men/women, cleaners, supermarket staff and many others besides :slight_smile:

Userlevel 1

Captain Covid, the most nasty super villain of modern times but never fear the Lockdown gang is here, Sergi Mask, Al Cohol, Hans Clean and don't forget Socia Di Stance. 🤣

Userlevel 1

Superman

Userlevel 3
Badge

The Magnificent Marvellous Mad Madam Mym 

Userlevel 1

Superman, the original and best super hero character of all time IMO. A wholesome super hero who you could take home to mum.

Userlevel 2

The superheroes that I meet every day at the NHS Trust I work… Nurse and doctors who works daily at least 12 hours a day saving lives!

My super hero is my dog.

Userlevel 1

It's great to be able to call on so many clever helpful people whom share their valuable time to make things easier for others.

Userlevel 1

General Disarray. I think most of can relate to that! :joy:

Userlevel 1

My superhero is ID mobile because it is super value for money for connecting people via text, net, or voice call. Helping bring millions of people together and keep in touch. Thank you.

Userlevel 1

Tank Girl, as there has never been anyone quite like her before or since!

Userlevel 2

Daredevil is my favourite superhero. More depth of character than most.

Userlevel 1

My favourite superhero is my mum, she is the strongest person I know. She is kind and the most unselfish woman I have ever known. We have had our ups and downs but I wouldn't change her for anything. I know by superhero you may mean a character like Captain America but to me she beats them all hands down. Thank you 

Why iD Mobile?