The iD Mobile Black Friday Event 2020

• 2 November 2020
  • 93 replies
The iD Mobile Black Friday Event 2020

Show first post

93 replies

I've avoided Black Friday because I'd spend a fortune! There are so many bargains on things I dont need but MUST have 😄. I'll be venturing over this year to get my son a tv for xmas 

Userlevel 1

I had a good spend in few shops,glad I did it on line, got a new microwave xx

Amazon fire stick though I'm usually too impatient to get something to wait for black Friday 

Userlevel 1

Got a discount on a personalise pack of playing cards which had photos of our family holiday one. Means the family gets to reminisce and play cards at the same time. :)

Userlevel 1

Not a thing, but a service.

I got 3 years website hosting for less than a years cost.

It also saved me loads as I moved 4 websites onto the new service.

Userlevel 1

I’ve never bought anything on Black Friday - maybe a £100 Currys PC World voucher might just start that ball a rollin’ !

My favourite Black Friday bargains are my Amazon Fire Stick, my Echo Dot and Kindle. I am looking forward to scouring for more bargains this year!

New Kindle reader

Userlevel 1

A new camera for my bedroom so my siblings dont go knicking all my sweets, chocolates and crisp etc that are in my cupboard. : D

Bought a much needed hp laptop! 

Userlevel 1

From Currys the list is endless! Just CAN'T RESIST THE OFFERS 😭; a new 50inch smart TV, PS5 for the kids and a Samsung A8 tablet so far. My bank account is definitely crying rn.

Userlevel 1

Got to be a 65" TV for less than half price

Userlevel 1

I never had anything in black Friday if I win I will have a new tablet for my son

A new laptop. Weirdly enough, not from the usual Amazon.co.uk as prices for that kind of stuff are terribly overpriced here in the UK.

A George Foreman grill !

The best deal I've ever had on black Friday was a particular baby monitor that I got a massive saving on but the favourite thing I bought has to be my Amazon Echo Show 5. Just wish I had more smart devices for it to control!

Userlevel 1

A new electric toothbrush, the batteries keep on going!

I tend to avoid Black Friday unless there is something speciifc I am after, although I did buy a massive box of chocolates which I was very chuffed with :yum:  

Why iD Mobile?