• 2 November 2020
  • 93 replies
The iD Mobile Black Friday Event 2020
Userlevel 6
Badge +3
  • iD Mobile Employee
  • 118 replies

iD Mobile’s Black Friday Event is Here!

To celebrate we’re giving away a £100 Currys PC World voucher – more about that below.

Planning to treat yourself or a loved one to a brand-new phone this winter season? We’ve got you covered. Whether you’re after the all-new iPhone 12 or a powerful Android such as the Samsung S20E to call, play, stream, and of course, chat in the Community, you’ll find what you’re looking for with iD Mobile.

Amongst all the great deals we have on offer over Black Friday, you can save up to £120 on the iPhone 12 or iPhone 11. If you’re more of an Android lover, get cashback when you go for a snappy new Samsung handset, or even save up to a massive £362 on a cracking Android phone. And if you’re looking for a winning SIM only deal with unlimited data, you’ll find it right here at iD Mobile.

Here’s some of the great Pay Monthly Phone deals you can get in iD Mobile’s Black Friday Event:

Phone Up Front Cost Monthly Cost Allowances Save Up To
iPhone SE 64GB £9.99 £23.99 20GB Data, Unlimited Texts & Mins £192
iPhone 11 128GB £49.99 £31.99 20GB Data, Unlimited Texts & Mins £298
iPhone 7 32GB £0.00 £19.99 5GB Data, Unlimited Texts & Mins £168
Samsung A71 £19.99 £24.99 20GB Data, Unlimited Texts & Mins £144
Samsung A21s £0.00 £14.99 10GB Data, Unlimited Texts & Mins £96
Samsung A41 £0.00 £19.99 10GB Data, Unlimited Texts & Mins £120
Samsung A20e £0.00 £14.99 10GB Data, Unlimited Texts & Mins £48
iPhone SE 128GB £9.99 £25.99 20GB Data, Unlimited Texts & Mins £240
iPhone 11 256GB £49.99 £34.99 20GB Data, Unlimited Texts & Mins £298
iPhone SE 256GB £9.99 £29.99 20GB Data, Unlimited Texts & Mins £212
Huawei P30 Lite New Edition £0.00 £17.99 20GB Data, Unlimited Texts & Mins £96
Huawei P30 Pro New Edition £29.99 £27.99 20GB Data, Unlimited Texts & Mins £298
Huawei P30 Lite £0.00 £16.99 20GB Data, Unlimited Texts & Mins £192
Huawei P40 Lite £0.00 £17.99 10GB Data, Unlimited Texts & Mins £288
Huawei P40 £29.99 £26.99 20GB Data, Unlimited Texts & Mins £260

But of course, Black Friday isn’t just for smartphones. Plenty of us have our eyes on bargains this time of year, from big screen TVs to big flavour coffee machines.

Competition Time:

To get your festive season off to a winning start, we’re giving away a £100 Currys PC World voucher to one lucky Community member!

To enter, all you have to do is answer the following question in the comments below:

What’s your favourite thing you’ve bought during Black Friday?

The competition ends on Wednesday 11th November and we’ll announce the winner the following day.

Best of luck!

Winner:

Firstly, thank you to you all for entering the competition, an absolutely amazing prize to be won, just in time to spend on those Black Friday and Christmas deals!

Some great entries and some unusual buys :laughing: . We have selected a winner… So, without further ado…

Congratulations @Cocosmum86  

93 replies

Hi Emil

I never received the Apple voucher prize that you messaged me I had won.

could you please check for me?

thanks

Caiti

caitrionahoran@yahoo.co.uk

Userlevel 1

When does the black Friday deal end? I am due to upgrade on 18/12/20 and would love to get one of these deals.

Userlevel 3

Wow, thank you so much!!

Best Friday the 13th ever 😍

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hello Everyone 🙂!

Firstly, thank you to you all for entering the competition, an absolutely amazing prize to be won, just in time to spend on those Black Friday and Christmas deals!

Some great entries and some unusual buys :laughing: . We have selected a winner… So, without further ado…

Congratulations @Cocosmum86 

Please check your direct messages where we will contact you. 

I bought 2 Amazon Echo dots at a really good price and I’m so glad I did they are amazing little things !

Just picked up a great early black Friday deal on a new LG TV from Curry's/ PC world, that's covered by their price promise.

From Curry's a big Samsung TV. 

In general, a holiday to Las Vegas. Which I fell in love with and decided to plan a wedding to go again this year. 

Unfortunately thanks to covid and you know... Rules, we were unable to go. So a return to sin city is on hold and the wedding rebooked elsewhere. Can't have everything eh. 

Userlevel 2

My Eufy RoboVac. I now have clean floors with minimal effort. Got it on a great Black Friday deal (£100 off) for £220. Literally worth every penny. Best. Buy. Ever.

iD Mobile’s Black Friday Event is Here!

To celebrate we’re giving away a £100 Currys PC World voucher – more about that below.

Planning to treat yourself or a loved one to a brand-new phone this winter season? We’ve got you covered. Whether you’re after the all-new iPhone 12 or a powerful Android such as the Samsung S20E to call, play, stream, and of course, chat in the Community, you’ll find what you’re looking for with iD Mobile.

Amongst all the great deals we have on offer over Black Friday, you can save up to £120 on the iPhone 12 or iPhone 11. If you’re more of an Android lover, get cashback when you go for a snappy new Samsung handset, or even save up to a massive £362 on a cracking Android phone. And if you’re looking for a winning SIM only deal with unlimited data, you’ll find it right here at iD Mobile.

Here’s some of the great Pay Monthly Phone deals you can get in iD Mobile’s Black Friday Event:

Phone Up Front Cost Monthly Cost Allowances Save Up To
iPhone SE 64GB £9.99 £23.99 20GB Data, Unlimited Texts & Mins £192
iPhone 11 128GB £49.99 £31.99 20GB Data, Unlimited Texts & Mins £298
iPhone 7 32GB £0.00 £19.99 5GB Data, Unlimited Texts & Mins £168
Samsung A71 £19.99 £24.99 20GB Data, Unlimited Texts & Mins £144
Samsung A21s £0.00 £14.99 10GB Data, Unlimited Texts & Mins £96
Samsung A41 £0.00 £19.99 10GB Data, Unlimited Texts & Mins £120
Samsung A20e £0.00 £14.99 10GB Data, Unlimited Texts & Mins £48
iPhone SE 128GB £9.99 £25.99 20GB Data, Unlimited Texts & Mins £240
iPhone 11 256GB £49.99 £34.99 20GB Data, Unlimited Texts & Mins £298
iPhone SE 256GB £9.99 £29.99 20GB Data, Unlimited Texts & Mins £212
Huawei P30 Lite New Edition £0.00 £17.99 20GB Data, Unlimited Texts & Mins £96
Huawei P30 Pro New Edition £29.99 £27.99 20GB Data, Unlimited Texts & Mins £298
Huawei P30 Lite £0.00 £16.99 20GB Data, Unlimited Texts & Mins £192
Huawei P40 Lite £0.00 £17.99 10GB Data, Unlimited Texts & Mins £288
Huawei P40 £29.99 £26.99 20GB Data, Unlimited Texts & Mins £260

But of course, Black Friday isn’t just for smartphones. Plenty of us have our eyes on bargains this time of year, from big screen TVs to big flavour coffee machines.

Competition Time:

To get your festive season off to a winning start, we’re giving away a £100 Currys PC World voucher to one lucky Community member!

To enter, all you have to do is answer the following question in the comments below:

What’s your favourite thing you’ve bought during Black Friday?

The competition ends on Wednesday 11th November and we’ll announce the winner the following day.

Best of luck!

I treated my family to a smart hub and a music subscription for one Black Friday event. It’s the gift that keeps on giving and we’ve had plenty of kitchen discos ever since :)

I have been playing Xbox with a broken controller for months now because my parents can’t afford to buy me one so I would love to get a new one 

I got my son a gaming laptop in last years Black Friday. Saved £100’s 😄

hoping for a Nintendo switch neon this year 😄😄😄

Userlevel 1

The best thing about Black Friday is being in the USA on that day. I have been lucky enough to be there on a couple of occasions and it is fantastic. There is a real party atmosphere in all the stores and some great bargains to be had unlike in England where old models of things are sold off.

Userlevel 1

My best deal was a 10 pack of beer and watched the world pass by.

H

An Apollo Lego kit! Got a great deal from John Lewis. Also got an Xbox one S off Microsoft themselves about £50 cheaper than normal.

I’ve never bought anything on Black Friday and therefore saved more money than those who have :-)

Userlevel 1

My favourite thing bought during Black Friday event is nothing ​​​! None of the items I need are on offer this Black Friday, so I keep saving to buy what I need when I need. 😁

I may be however able to say that my first ever thing purchased is going to be the 🆔 Mobile sim only deal for £6, which is half the price 👍 I am paying now. I am buying it, because I need it, otherwise my answer would still be 'nothing'.

Ps. I wonder how am I going to use 3GB of data per month?! 😳 Aren't there any 'smaller' Internet deals? 

Today i bought a new TV (catalouge) and some winter stuff from Mountain Warehouse :)

I’ve never bought anything on Black Friday and therefore saved more money than those who have :-)

Userlevel 1

Something useful!

Userlevel 3

My best black Friday deal has to be my ninja foodi I got last year, I use it almost everyday. 

Also got a pretty good deal on a phone contract with ID a couple of years ago so these deals look pretty nice when it comes to p picking one to renew with 🙂.

An amazon kindle fire 10 for my son.

Userlevel 1

Core i7 8GB SSD HP laptop 

The best black Friday deal I got was actually from Curry’s PC world! I got a new 28” TV as a gift for my wife! If I win, I might go back and buy some nice speakers to go with it :grinning:

Userlevel 1

I bought a pair of trainers half price - BARGAIN!!!!

Userlevel 1

A laptop.

Why iD Mobile?