The iD Mobile Black Friday Event 2022

The iD Mobile Black Friday Event 2022

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

106 replies

I’d love to get a full every room Tado setup for my amazing parents now in their 70s. Somehow, godknows how they are managing to use 38,000kWh of gas alone each year heating their 2 up, 2 down 1950s semi in Slough. That’s 3-4x what the average household uses at 12k kWh. Yes their usage is 400% of expected. (So £4000 on Gas with standing charge and £2600 elecy for two pensioners!) One room is tropical at 27C but the rest ain’t. God only knows where it’s all going, maybe Tado does?!

I’m after a smart thermostat which integrates with Home Assistant - hopefully keep the bills as low as possible using automations.

Also a nice pair of bone conduction headphones.

I would like to get an ipadOS, so I don’t have to read the newspaper on my phone any longer

It may sound trite, but I simply want Russian and Ukraine to agree to disagree and become peaceful. 

(a new phone would not come amiss neither!) 😁

The Leitz phone 1  would be top of the list

I need a new washing machine so I’m hoping there’s a good deal on one of those 🤞🏻

I'd love to grab a new phone and a monitor for my pc!

I’d like to upgrade to the 70Gb 1-month data sim  deal for £10 but I can’t. Apparently it’s only being offered to new customers

Be a new customer. Get a new email. 

I’d love a ps5 but the prices have gone crazy so I can only hope these days

Userlevel 1

I'd love a google pixel phone and unlimited min text data. Would be amazing ❤️

I would like iphone latest this winter. I also need new LED TV UHD 4k 55 inch

Userlevel 1

I have purchased a new phone, an IPhone 13 was such a great deal I am so pleased thanks to ID and Carphone Warehouse you have made me so happy there was no way i could afford this phone but on pay monthly I finally can afford it!! Thank you, thank you, thank you 😁😁😁😁😁

Userlevel 1

I actually think I’ll look at the thermostat. I’m moving into an annex at my daughter’s next year and it will be so nice to have a perfect temperature all round my new home.

Userlevel 1

I need a new Android tablet as mine is soooo slow and ancient with hardly any memory spare.

Userlevel 2

I’d like to upgrade to the 70Gb 1-month data sim  deal for £10 but I can’t. Apparently it’s only being offered to new customers

I’d love a Pixel 7 phone. My current phone is showing its age (just as its owner is too)!

Userlevel 1

maybe a new graphics card would be nice...

A new washing machine 😅

Userlevel 1

A shark upright vacuum cleaner for my mother!

Userlevel 1

I need a new microwave so holding out for Black Friday! I am pregnant and due a new baby in the new year so I will also be looking at getting some baby bits in Black Friday sales! 

A large OLED telly is on  my wish list, but can’t justify the outlay while my old telly is still working.

Userlevel 1

A nice 65" Colour TV the old peepers I've got are not what they used to be.

Would love to get 65 smart Samsung tv

Apple Watch for me and the rest of the family!

Motorcycle 🙂, but big TV sounds great.