The iD Mobile Black Friday Event 2022

The iD Mobile Black Friday Event 2022
Userlevel 8
Badge

Deals. It’s hard to say no to a good deal. And we reckon they’re at their most tempting on Black Friday. If you’re seriously thinking about upgrading your phone, this is the perfect place to do it. Go on, you know you want to.

Android or Apple?

Whether you’re an Apple addict or an Android diehard, we’ve got your back. You don’t have to wait until Christmas for a real cracker here either.

Ready to go Pro? Grab the iPhone 14 Pro (128 GB) with unlimited data and save £72. Stream your fave tunes, set a new high score and watch that funny cat video over and over to your heart’s content. It’s Pro for a reason. You’re not going to run out.

If you’re not ready to take the plunge just yet, go for the iPhone 13 (128 GB) instead – with the same unlimited data, but at just £29 a month. A serious steal!

Or if you’re more of a Samsung stan, save a stack and save £144 on the A52s 5G. 50 GB of data and only £19.99 a month to boot. Watch your latest streaming obsession in dazzling detail on the widescreen Infinity-O display. Or snap an Insta-ready selfie on the ultra-crisp quad camera.

Don’t overlook OPPO though. Get the flagship Find X5 Pro – with its ultra-speedy processor, 5G connectivity and triple camera system – and save a whopping £312. That’s a whole lotta bang for your buck. And did we mention the unlimited data too?

SIM your heart out

If you’re in the market for a corker of a SIM Only deal instead, we’ve got all bases covered. Get unlimited minutes and texts on all plans, with special offers to choose from over 1, 12 and 24 months to suit your needs. For a short-term shout, get 70 GB of data for a month for just a tenner. But if you’re going to need more to work with, pick up a hefty 250 GB for only £14 for the entire year.

And what’s more, you can save up to £4 and get up to 2.5x data on these SIM only smash hits too. You can even take advantage of the power of 5G on all SIMs. You can’t say we’re not spoiling you.

Anything else?

We aren’t stopping there though. Why confine the best offers to just one day? We do things differently here. Keep your eyes peeled over the rest of the month, as we’ll be adding more killer deals from more of the biggest brands across the whole of November.

If there’s nothing here that catches your eye (and we’ll be very surprised if there isn’t), you can see our complete range of amazing Black Friday deals over at the iD Mobile website.

Giveaway Time! - Closed for new entries. 

This month we’re giving away a TADO Wireless Smart Thermostat Starter Kit V3+! 

To be in with a chance to win, we want to know what product would you like to purchase this Black Friday? A new phone? A new TV? Or perhaps you are looking to make a start on your Xmas shopping? Whatever it is we want to know! Let us know by commenting below! 

Entries close at 23:59 on 25th November 2022, and we'll announce a randomly picked winner shortly after! 

Good luck!

This topic has been closed for comments

106 replies

The Leitz phone 1  would be top of the list

I need a new washing machine so I’m hoping there’s a good deal on one of those 🤞🏻

I'd love to grab a new phone and a monitor for my pc!

I’d like to upgrade to the 70Gb 1-month data sim  deal for £10 but I can’t. Apparently it’s only being offered to new customers

Be a new customer. Get a new email. 

I’d love a ps5 but the prices have gone crazy so I can only hope these days

Userlevel 1

I'd love a google pixel phone and unlimited min text data. Would be amazing ❤️

Why iD Mobile?