The iD Mobile Black Friday Event 2022

The iD Mobile Black Friday Event 2022

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

106 replies

Am looking at purchasing an e-notebook not only will it allow me to take notes but now I'll be able to store and file my notes in a more structured way it will also reduce the amount of trees and energy needed to manufacture them so hopefully will save the environment too, albeit just a little.

Userlevel 1

A proper decent sound bar! Could do with some decent sounds in the front room!

I'd love both a phone and a TV if I could haha who doesn't want something new 😉

I am going to treat myself this winter with a new phone! I hope to find a great deal on the new Google pixel 7 Pro!

I would love an air fryer to cook some lovely meals.

Userlevel 2

I'd like to get an iPhone upgrade for my adult son so he has some battery power when I call him. Or maybe he'd need to find another reason to be out of communication 😂

I want to buy an air fryer as they look great from what I’ve read and will help with the cost of bills over the winter

I think it’s time for a new OLED TV as my old one is getting a bit past it now.

According to my 8yo Son, we need to get a bigger TV and an Xbox Series X !!!!

Unfortunately for my wife, i agree with him and am trying to find a way of doing it as a “family” present !!

PS loving the Google Pixel 7 i got from yourselves

I would  buy an ipad for my daughter  who has just got a new job and her  laptop is gradually giving up on life!!

TV soundboard 

Userlevel 1

I would love to buy a weekend away on a Black Friday bargain as a treat for my wife and me.

I would like some MagSafe accessories for my phone, couldn’t afford when I bought the phone last year

I need to get a new Android phone with a contract for my wife this Christmas. 

New phone!

With energy prices extremely high, this year it has to be some home automation solution, so we can keep the heating off when not needed, and bills as low as possible!

Userlevel 1

I'm looking to get myself a new TV this year. Not too big - a maximum of 50 inches but hopefully smaller.  The important thing is that it has a good quality screen and DLNA playback built in.

I’m looking for a Ring doorbell and a mini heater that plugs directly into a socket without trailing wires

I'd like to get a new samsung phone with a great camera - probably the A52 - so that I can take some lovely Christmas photos of the family

Ok thanks 

Userlevel 1

I’m looking to buy a smaller slow cooker for 2 people as ours does 6. 

I love taking photos so it would be fantastic to be able to get a Google Pixel 7 Pro that has the telephoto lens on it!

Userlevel 1

I'd love a new Google Pixel 7. Currently got a Pixel 4 and love it to bits. An upgrade would be stunning.

I would be looking to get a new phone and a tab this time. I think I may be going for latest iPhone this time.

I could really do with a new phone 📱 the screen on mine is cracked 😫