The iD Mobile Black Friday Event 2022

The iD Mobile Black Friday Event 2022

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

106 replies

I would love to get a new iphone, my current one is an iphone6, yes! very old, and things are starting to get very ssslllooowww on it.

Am looking to buy a new hard drive for my laptop because the one that's in it is itsy bitsy and can't fit anything on it.

I would like a new smart television 

We are looking to buy an Internet radio as our digital signal is poor. 

I’d like to replace my dying TV with a new 50” OLED UHD model

Userlevel 1

A new TV for my sons bedroom 😃

Userlevel 2

I’d certainly like a new phone.

Userlevel 1

An emergency caller for all over 80s living alone. One that is worn around the neck and connects to an emergency service

I would like iphone latest this winter. I also need new LED TV UHD 4k 55 inch

Userlevel 1

Love a massive tv as hubby loves NFL and we have just moved up to Scotland and the living room is big and our tv little!

Userlevel 1

I would really  like one of the new samsung phones  so I can keep in touch with my grandchildren 😀

New tv - my old one is now very elderly!

Motorcycle 🙂, but big TV sounds great. 

Apple Watch for me and the rest of the family!

Would love to get 65 smart Samsung tv

Userlevel 1

A nice 65" Colour TV the old peepers I've got are not what they used to be.

Userlevel 1

Think it’s a cuckoo clock, as everything gone cuckoo.

A large OLED telly is on  my wish list, but can’t justify the outlay while my old telly is still working.

Userlevel 1

I need a new microwave so holding out for Black Friday! I am pregnant and due a new baby in the new year so I will also be looking at getting some baby bits in Black Friday sales! 

Userlevel 1

A shark upright vacuum cleaner for my mother!

A new washing machine 😅

Userlevel 1

I would like to buy a big trolley of groceries and give it to someone who needs it more than me.

Userlevel 1

maybe a new graphics card would be nice...

I’d love a Pixel 7 phone. My current phone is showing its age (just as its owner is too)!

Userlevel 2

I’d like to upgrade to the 70Gb 1-month data sim  deal for £10 but I can’t. Apparently it’s only being offered to new customers