The iD Mobile Black Friday Event 2022

The iD Mobile Black Friday Event 2022
Userlevel 8
Badge

Deals. It’s hard to say no to a good deal. And we reckon they’re at their most tempting on Black Friday. If you’re seriously thinking about upgrading your phone, this is the perfect place to do it. Go on, you know you want to.

Android or Apple?

Whether you’re an Apple addict or an Android diehard, we’ve got your back. You don’t have to wait until Christmas for a real cracker here either.

Ready to go Pro? Grab the iPhone 14 Pro (128 GB) with unlimited data and save £72. Stream your fave tunes, set a new high score and watch that funny cat video over and over to your heart’s content. It’s Pro for a reason. You’re not going to run out.

If you’re not ready to take the plunge just yet, go for the iPhone 13 (128 GB) instead – with the same unlimited data, but at just £29 a month. A serious steal!

Or if you’re more of a Samsung stan, save a stack and save £144 on the A52s 5G. 50 GB of data and only £19.99 a month to boot. Watch your latest streaming obsession in dazzling detail on the widescreen Infinity-O display. Or snap an Insta-ready selfie on the ultra-crisp quad camera.

Don’t overlook OPPO though. Get the flagship Find X5 Pro – with its ultra-speedy processor, 5G connectivity and triple camera system – and save a whopping £312. That’s a whole lotta bang for your buck. And did we mention the unlimited data too?

SIM your heart out

If you’re in the market for a corker of a SIM Only deal instead, we’ve got all bases covered. Get unlimited minutes and texts on all plans, with special offers to choose from over 1, 12 and 24 months to suit your needs. For a short-term shout, get 70 GB of data for a month for just a tenner. But if you’re going to need more to work with, pick up a hefty 250 GB for only £14 for the entire year.

And what’s more, you can save up to £4 and get up to 2.5x data on these SIM only smash hits too. You can even take advantage of the power of 5G on all SIMs. You can’t say we’re not spoiling you.

Anything else?

We aren’t stopping there though. Why confine the best offers to just one day? We do things differently here. Keep your eyes peeled over the rest of the month, as we’ll be adding more killer deals from more of the biggest brands across the whole of November.

If there’s nothing here that catches your eye (and we’ll be very surprised if there isn’t), you can see our complete range of amazing Black Friday deals over at the iD Mobile website.

Giveaway Time! - Closed for new entries. 

This month we’re giving away a TADO Wireless Smart Thermostat Starter Kit V3+! 

To be in with a chance to win, we want to know what product would you like to purchase this Black Friday? A new phone? A new TV? Or perhaps you are looking to make a start on your Xmas shopping? Whatever it is we want to know! Let us know by commenting below! 

Entries close at 23:59 on 25th November 2022, and we'll announce a randomly picked winner shortly after! 

Good luck!

This topic has been closed for comments

106 replies

I would love an air fryer to cook some lovely meals.

Userlevel 2

I'd like to get an iPhone upgrade for my adult son so he has some battery power when I call him. Or maybe he'd need to find another reason to be out of communication 😂

I am going to treat myself this winter with a new phone! I hope to find a great deal on the new Google pixel 7 Pro!

I'd love both a phone and a TV if I could haha who doesn't want something new 😉

Userlevel 1

A proper decent sound bar! Could do with some decent sounds in the front room!

Am looking at purchasing an e-notebook not only will it allow me to take notes but now I'll be able to store and file my notes in a more structured way it will also reduce the amount of trees and energy needed to manufacture them so hopefully will save the environment too, albeit just a little.

Userlevel 1

I’d love a big TV 

Been looking at smart thermostats, interesting. My main interest is installing solar panels with battery storage. I'm also in desperate need of a new android phone. My battery is getting on a bit.

Userlevel 1

I am hoping to find a tablet for my boy. Hate seeing him grow up as it feels too fast but looking forward for him to join in with electric gadgets, gaming with Daddy will be next 😊

A new laptop, at over half a decade this one is on the way out!

I’d love to get a bargain on a TV streaming package again (had one a few years back, and it was well used).

More likely to end up with some more running related items though (clothing and virtual race entries).

Userlevel 1

I actually really need a smart thermostat, fed up of my very basic boiler controls!!

New cooker would be fab as mine is past its best, hopefully father Christmas is listening 

Our TV is not working as it should and we would love to get a new one.

Userlevel 1

Having just upgraded my mobile all I need now is a new tablet.

iphone 14 pro for me ..i have dreamed of  affording an i phone  for years .. fed up of having to buy old used android phones from second hand shops..hope i get one before i die ..as i am 65 now

Definitely need new Samsung S22 my have somme cracks alerady.

I’m gonna start the Christmas shopping on Black Friday as I do every year, I ride a bike to work and I need new grips and cleaning accessories for it.

I would like to purchase a smart security system with cameras to help protect my home and car.

Userlevel 1

On Black Friday this year I’m looking for Christmas pressies. My boys would like phones, laptops and watches  .., all big ticket items !  I think I need something to reduce my outgoings 😂 

Userlevel 1

A magic money tree - a small one will do...

Userlevel 1

A new smart speaker! 

Christmas is just around the corner need to start Christmas shopping asap a new remote thermostat would come in real handy in the cost of living crisis every little helps!!!

Userlevel 2

A laptop as my tablet is so limiting or gps for the bike so I don’t get lost!

I would like a new phone - something that will handle all the new apps I now need.

Why iD Mobile?