The iD Mobile Black Friday Event 2022

The iD Mobile Black Friday Event 2022
Userlevel 8
Badge

Deals. It’s hard to say no to a good deal. And we reckon they’re at their most tempting on Black Friday. If you’re seriously thinking about upgrading your phone, this is the perfect place to do it. Go on, you know you want to.

Android or Apple?

Whether you’re an Apple addict or an Android diehard, we’ve got your back. You don’t have to wait until Christmas for a real cracker here either.

Ready to go Pro? Grab the iPhone 14 Pro (128 GB) with unlimited data and save £72. Stream your fave tunes, set a new high score and watch that funny cat video over and over to your heart’s content. It’s Pro for a reason. You’re not going to run out.

If you’re not ready to take the plunge just yet, go for the iPhone 13 (128 GB) instead – with the same unlimited data, but at just £29 a month. A serious steal!

Or if you’re more of a Samsung stan, save a stack and save £144 on the A52s 5G. 50 GB of data and only £19.99 a month to boot. Watch your latest streaming obsession in dazzling detail on the widescreen Infinity-O display. Or snap an Insta-ready selfie on the ultra-crisp quad camera.

Don’t overlook OPPO though. Get the flagship Find X5 Pro – with its ultra-speedy processor, 5G connectivity and triple camera system – and save a whopping £312. That’s a whole lotta bang for your buck. And did we mention the unlimited data too?

SIM your heart out

If you’re in the market for a corker of a SIM Only deal instead, we’ve got all bases covered. Get unlimited minutes and texts on all plans, with special offers to choose from over 1, 12 and 24 months to suit your needs. For a short-term shout, get 70 GB of data for a month for just a tenner. But if you’re going to need more to work with, pick up a hefty 250 GB for only £14 for the entire year.

And what’s more, you can save up to £4 and get up to 2.5x data on these SIM only smash hits too. You can even take advantage of the power of 5G on all SIMs. You can’t say we’re not spoiling you.

Anything else?

We aren’t stopping there though. Why confine the best offers to just one day? We do things differently here. Keep your eyes peeled over the rest of the month, as we’ll be adding more killer deals from more of the biggest brands across the whole of November.

If there’s nothing here that catches your eye (and we’ll be very surprised if there isn’t), you can see our complete range of amazing Black Friday deals over at the iD Mobile website.

Giveaway Time! - Closed for new entries. 

This month we’re giving away a TADO Wireless Smart Thermostat Starter Kit V3+! 

To be in with a chance to win, we want to know what product would you like to purchase this Black Friday? A new phone? A new TV? Or perhaps you are looking to make a start on your Xmas shopping? Whatever it is we want to know! Let us know by commenting below! 

Entries close at 23:59 on 25th November 2022, and we'll announce a randomly picked winner shortly after! 

Good luck!

This topic has been closed for comments

106 replies

Userlevel 1

I’m looking into jumping on the air fryer bandwagon so hoping that Black Friday will be an opportunity to find a good quality one at a good price. Also been interested in a sound bar for the TV for a while so will look for good deals on these too

Userlevel 1

Possibly a new 4k 65” TV, and Speakers for sound surround system with AVR

Userlevel 1

A smart tv 

Userlevel 1

A magic money tree - a small one will do...haha I was told as a kid that a bush in our garden was a money tree .. I never found much money though ! 

I'd love to get a oled tv and the new Google pixel phone

Userlevel 1

I would like to buy a new laptop for my wife.

Userlevel 3

I’d love to be able to obtain a reliable Freeview/smart PVR for recording ad-based programmes to enable the ads to be skipped and for recording non-terrestrial programmes that are not available on catch-up.

There don’t seem to be any reasonably priced PVRs on the market and all those that are available are extremely unreliable - they either crash, don’t record or arbitrarily erase recordings.

Userlevel 1

I would like to get my husband a mobility scooter which he would be comfortable to use.

Userlevel 1

I would like a new Tablet with 8gb memory and decent storage. I currently have to delete an existing app when I want to use a new one. Too many manufacturers apps that can’t be deleted. I pay for the device so I should choose the apps.

Userlevel 1

New style energy efficient washer dryer would be great.  Been over a decade since my last second hand machine. 

Would like to get my wife a new phone.

A Arlo door bell and a set of arlo security cameras to add to my home assistant automation system.

Userlevel 1

Wireless earbuds

Userlevel 1

a shiny new iPad would be nice

Userlevel 2

I'd like to buy a new tablet, my current iPad Mini is ancient and extremely slow - not sure if it's reflecting me or I'm reflecting it 😄. I'm also on the market for a new Tumble Drier, not that I'd be able to use it with electricity prices being so high 😕

I would like a new fridge with a small freezer box 

Userlevel 1

An apple An Orange A Lump of Coal and a Shiny New Penny 😂👍

Userlevel 1

I would like a smart central heating thermostatic programmer, preferably Worcester Bosch to match my boiler.

Userlevel 8
Badge +3

A Arlo door bell and a set of arlo security cameras to add to my home assistant automation system.

Hey @Smart Panda

I hadn’t heard of Arlo before reading this post! I was actually waiting for Ring devices to go down in price for Black Friday - I want to get a doorbell and home security system, but i’ll do some research on Arlo 😊

A new house for a smart thermostat would be nice 🤣

I’d love to get a full every room Tado setup for my amazing parents now in their 70s. Somehow, godknows how they are managing to use 38,000kWh of gas alone each year heating their 2 up, 2 down 1950s semi in Slough. That’s 3-4x what the average household uses at 12k kWh. Yes their usage is 400% of expected. (So £4000 on Gas with standing charge and £2600 elecy for two pensioners!) One room is tropical at 27C but the rest ain’t. God only knows where it’s all going, maybe Tado does?!

I’m after a smart thermostat which integrates with Home Assistant - hopefully keep the bills as low as possible using automations.

Also a nice pair of bone conduction headphones.

Userlevel 1

I decided not to buy any tech on black Friday this year, and have instead bought £80 worth of food I'm donating to our local food bank.   Kind of embarrassing to be buying tech we don't need when people are starving 

I would like to get an ipadOS, so I don’t have to read the newspaper on my phone any longer

It may sound trite, but I simply want Russian and Ukraine to agree to disagree and become peaceful. 

(a new phone would not come amiss neither!) 😁

Why iD Mobile?