Where to get help and support from iD Mobile

Where to get help and support from iD Mobile

Show first post

30 replies

Userlevel 1

why doesn’t anyone answer me?I keep asking for help, but noone answers! Someone has sent messages from my mobile, does that mean it has been hacked? I don’t know what to do in case they are adding to the phones charges. Please will someone answer me.

Hi @JALAL 

You can call our automated line on 0333 003 7777 from a landline or other mobile (charges may vary).

Is there anything we could help you with from here?

Michelle 

Hi I am having trouble sending messages I can call and use my data but am unable to send text messages I thought my bill had been paid and have had to change my bank card and account number so have had to cancel my direct debit and will pay my remaining allowences on Tuesday but I need my text messages up and running 

It won’t allow me to call the number I need to speak to someone directly 

Hi @JALAL 

You can call our automated line on 0333 003 7777 from a landline or other mobile (charges may vary).

Michelle 

Hi I am having trouble sending messages I can call and use my data but am unable to send text messages I thought my bill had been paid and have had to change my bank card and account number so have had to cancel my direct debit and will pay my remaining allowences on Tuesday but I need my text messages up and running 

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @JALAL 

Michelle 

Can IHave a tell of customer services not77777

Why iD Mobile?