Where to get help and support from iD Mobile

Where to get help and support from iD Mobile

Show first post

30 replies

Hi Mohsin, Thank you for your reply - I’m sure you are obliged to write it but tell your company; I don’t appreciate being thanked for something I have absolutely no choice about, ie my patience.

I clicked on my profile, but there was NO indication of a message anywhere on the page it took me to! As I’m not great at tech I asked a friend to do it and make sure I was ‘Doing it right’. I am doing it right, yet again ID fails. 

My replacement SIM card arrived on the 25th April, exactly 1 month since the original stopped working, I couldn’t cope with the stress, hassle and utter ineffectiveness of using ID online to activate the SIM, I went to the Carphone warehouse, where I could be sure of great service.

ID have offered me Ten pounds for having NO service for a month and all the other inconveniences, hassle, time, energy, risks and costs. I think that is insulting, (as are the environmentally damaging, useless and unwanted vouchers that came with the replacement SIM!)

I expect a FULL refund of my monthly payment, I have been in touch with OFFCOM, if I’m not happy with your resolution I will contact them again and put my formal complaint through.

YOURS

Alison Purple Grindley.

By all means contact me on 07401244410 or alisonpurplegrindley@gmail.com

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

HI @APurpleG 

I can see the Private Message has been sent and we have not heard anything back from you. Please click your Community icon profile on the top right of the page and then select Private Messages to view this. Once done we can look into the time you have been without service.

-Mohsin

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @James95,

I’ve sent you a PM via a different topic you posted on.

Please check your messages so we can look into this.

Mohammed

Can IHave a tell of customer services not77777

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @JALAL 

You can call our automated line on 0333 003 7777 from a landline or other mobile (charges may vary).

Is there anything we could help you with from here?

Michelle 

Why iD Mobile?