Women who changed the tech world

• 29 February 2024
  • 237 replies
Women who changed the tech world

Show first post

237 replies

My (adult) friend Abi, who has shown me that it is possible to recover from a life-destroying eating disorder and live a happy, healthy, active life, where you can take part in all manner of sporty/food-related events without stress or upset!

My mommy! ❤️ For her courage and kindness! 

My daughter. She was born with bilateral talipes and takes everything with a smile. She's an inspiration.

Mum, single handily brought my sister and I   

Mercedes Gleitze. The first British woman to swim the Channel. Twice after a cruel campaign.

it was my mum, who we sadly lost in December 2022 it doesn't get any easier but she always brought me up on her own and guided me through life, which i will never forget, wish i could turn back time to having her in my life again

miss you mum people say it get easier but they are wrong

My sister. She is my rock and stands by me no matter what. 

Userlevel 1

My daughter Beth - she’s overcome lots of obstacles in her life and makes me proud. 

Userlevel 1

My mum was so strong when my dad died suddenly. She ran a very successful grocers shop and brought me up singlehanded from the age of 40.

My daughter. She's only 5 and has so much potential to do whatever she wants. Look out world!

Wife, amazing woman.

My mum, my wife and my daughter, cannot select just one.

For me, it’s Susie, my wife of 53+ years!

I’ll always say my mum (and I know a lot of people have). She doesn’t believe herself to be strong, confident or intelligent, but she’s all of those things. And because she is, I am. Love ya mum!

Userlevel 1

I have 3 woman my wife strongest person I know because what she has had though out her life my daughter strongest person even with all the disabilities and then my Granddaughter 

My beautiful adopted daughter who inspires me to be a better person everyday, sadly my mum died 3 years ago but I am so grateful to have an amazing daughter

My Wife. I can’t imagine life without her, even though we’ve been married, then divorced, then remarried. Back together 15 years and counting

Maria Quitéria de Jesus for proving that you can write your own future even without today's fake feminist groups that are only interested in dissiminate hate

My sister she taught me what a lying scheming cow of a woman can do to hurt you. Far too many things to list wouldn’t have space for anyone else to leave their comments.

My wife

Userlevel 1

My mum, is without doubt, the most important woman in my life. Her unconditional love for me, as her son, is beyond what I actually deserve. She has always cared, not only for me, but our whole family. She puts everyone before herself. Her empathy is endless.

Although it has been  and always will be, a two-way unconditional love between myself and my mum, we are now at that time in our lives where I'm looking after my mum in her older years, just as she had done raising me as a child. I'd literally do anything for her.

I love you mum ❤️🙏

Userlevel 1

My mum was the strongest woman I ever met.  She had a very hard childhood and in theory should not have known how to be a good mother but she was!  Her first husband was killed at Alamein and when she met my father and had 3 children life was quite hard.  She worked all sorts of jobs to keep us together and when we lost our home she found two rooms for the 5 of us to live in and managed to make it home! I just wish I had half her strength!

Oh this is so interesting 

for me it’s definitely my mom 

My mum is the most important woman in my life as she's always there for me. Whenever I'm hurt or need someone she's always there to support me.

Userlevel 1

My mum!

Why iD Mobile?