Question

£100 Curry's voucher not received

• 4 December 2022
  • 24 replies

Userlevel 4

I've recently switched to ID and saw online a promotion for a £100 gift voucher. Received the phone last week but no gift card included.

There is no information anywhere on how to redeem, and on the website it states it will be sent with the phone. There's no one to speak with online, and I cant even get on the live chat as it always states "busy".

Sooooo annoying as I was going to use that voucher to buy new earbuds for the phone. Looking online it seems quite a few people have the same issue...seems odd that there are so many forgotten gift cards and they are incredibly difficult to chase and resolve.

Is anyone else having the same/similar issue? I'm curious to know how many people this has affected and how you've managed to resolve it, as I've got absolutely nowhere

This topic has been closed for comments

24 replies

Been the same with me I've been waitting just under 2 weeks now and still nothing. We can't phone anyone as well. Why do a offer when you can't fulfil it 🤔 really annoying.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Reece Devey,

Is this regarding the Pixel 7 offer?

Just to advise as per the terms of the promotion.

Promotion runs from 16/11/2022- 29/11/2022. Offer applicable to http://idmobile.co.uk. Digital voucher will be sent to customers nominated email address 30 days post the end of the promo. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer. No cash alternative. To qualify for voucher, a valid email address is required. Where device has been returned, eligibility for voucher is no longer valid. Subject to credit check, eligibility, and a minimum term of 24 months on selected plans. Monthly price may increase in line with Consumer Price Index (CPI)+ 3.9%. Standard Network Terms and Conditions apply.

We would advise allowing until 29th December 2022 to receive the voucher.

I hope this helps.

Kash

Userlevel 4

@Kash do you not think it's a bit rude to address a comment on my topic, but not actually respond or aknowledge me? Also, You should stop commenting this information as it's incorrect and false. It clearly states in the terms of conditions that the voucher is given with the purchase of bought from a store, or if purchased online the voucher is sent WITH the qualifying purchase. Nowhere on the terms of conditions, on the company website, or on the contract does it state anything about it being sent 30 days post offer. Screenshot below of current offer, that had the exact same terms and conditions as the offer ran in November.

Many people, myself included have chosen this contract specifically for the voucher. It seems this is a massive issue for many. So far I should have had my voucher 2 weeks ago and since then I've had to join this community to raise the issue, speak to your chat bot, wait 2 days and then speak to someone on live chat. Then a conplaint was raised, got a call off someone 3 days later, asked to send in evidence and then I have to wait up to 5 days for them to get back to me...all of this, almost 2 weeks of constant chasing for a voucher that should have been sent with my purchase in the first place!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Powerhous 

Apologies for not replying to you here, as we had replied to you on many other topics we didn’t want to spread the conversation everywhere, please note the screenshot you are sending here is a completely different offer. We have recently had two offers on for Currys £100 vouchers, one ended on 29/11 and one began on 30/11.

All gift offers new and old can be seen here.

If anybody has had issues with the voucher that was due to received with their order (qualifying purchases made between 30th November 2022 and 22nd December 2022) then we’d be happy to get in touch and assist further to rectify this.

As for the older offer for Pixel 7 purchases between 16/11/22 – 29/11/22 any vouchers owed here will be email to you up to 30 days after the promotion ended, so if you haven’t received any voucher before 29/12/22 we’d be happy to get in touch and assist with this one.

Tom

Hi I still have not received my £100 curry’s voucher with my Google pixel 6 order. Can you please let me know when this will be emailed to me do I need to click into a claim site URL somewhere else? Many thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Eddie Yau,

Have you checked your emails and junk emails to see if you have received the gift card?

You should have received it with the order so please let us know if it hasn’t been sent via email either.

Kash

Yes I have checked and there’s no voucher in any of my email folders including the junk/spam folders. Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Eddie Yau,

Double checking this, the Gift Cards were only valid on the following tariffs for the Pixel 6’s:

Google Pixel 6 128GB

£30.99

100GB

Unlimited

£0

£50

£33.99

Unlimited

Unlimited

£0

£100

Therefore, your purchase would not be eligible for the promotion hence why it was not received.

Mohammed

Hi the above wasn’t stated obviously to the customer. However it did say “up to £100” voucher for the phone I selected so I thought with a lower tariff I would maybe get at least £50 voucher or something. I only went for the phone contract with ID thinking that the voucher was a nice bonus but wasn’t aware of all of these hidden small prints… disappointed but if that’s the way it is then that’s the way it is…. Thanks I guess.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Eddie Yau,

It would have specified which of the plans have the Gift Card included when selecting the plan.

Furthermore the pre-contract agreement you were sent which states “up to £100.00” is a link which would have taken you to the page that confirms eligible tariffs.

Our website here: https://www.idmobile.co.uk/offers/currys-gift-card-xmas also indicates which tariffs were eligible.

Mohammed

Hey @Eddie Yau,

It would have specified which of the plans have the Gift Card included when selecting the plan.

Furthermore the pre-contract agreement you were sent which states “up to £100.00” is a link which would have taken you to the page that confirms eligible tariffs.

Our website here: https://www.idmobile.co.uk/offers/currys-gift-card-xmas also indicates which tariffs were eligible.

Mohammed

Hey mohammed

I'm still waitting for mine 28th tomorrow and yeah had you guys email me 3 times about my bill. Got to love a company who just want your money.

Thanks guys yeah I’ll take care to read through it all before thinking I’m getting a bonus from a new contract! @Reece Devey yeah I’ve had 3 reminder bills already haha!!!

@Reece Devey,

Promotion runs from 16/11/2022- 29/11/2022. Offer applicable to http://idmobile.co.uk. Digital voucher will be sent to customers nominated email address 30 days post the end of the promo. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer. No cash alternative. To qualify for voucher, a valid email address is required. Where device has been returned, eligibility for voucher is no longer valid. Subject to credit check, eligibility, and a minimum term of 24 months on selected plans. Monthly price may increase in line with Consumer Price Index (CPI)+ 3.9%. Standard Network Terms and Conditions apply.

I hope this helps.

Kash

Hey kash 

Surprise surprise. I've not had anything from you guys so can you sort it for me please 

Hi @Powerhous 

Apologies for not replying to you here, as we had replied to you on many other topics we didn’t want to spread the conversation everywhere, please note the screenshot you are sending here is a completely different offer. We have recently had two offers on for Currys £100 vouchers, one ended on 29/11 and one began on 30/11.

All gift offers new and old can be seen here.

If anybody has had issues with the voucher that was due to received with their order (qualifying purchases made between 30th November 2022 and 22nd December 2022) then we’d be happy to get in touch and assist further to rectify this.

As for the older offer for Pixel 7 purchases between 16/11/22 – 29/11/22 any vouchers owed here will be email to you up to 30 days after the promotion ended, so if you haven’t received any voucher before 29/12/22 we’d be happy to get in touch and assist with this one.

Tom

Hey Tom 

Surprise surprise. I've not had anything from you guys so can you sort it for me please

@Reece Devey,

I hope this helps.

Kash

Hey kash 

Userlevel 2

just been told in another thread it will arrive by 08/01/23

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Reece Devey 

Unfortunately due to the influx of orders there is a delay on these gift cards being emailed, we are expecting all gift cards to be sent by 08/01/23, please allow for this time and let us know if you haven’t received it by then.

Tom

Hi @Reece Devey 

Unfortunately due to the influx of orders there is a delay on these gift cards being emailed, we are expecting all gift cards to be sent by 08/01/23, please allow for this time and let us know if you haven’t received it by then.

Tom

Does that mean your not following your own contract. Bills havnt stopped going out tho have they 🤔

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Reece Devey,

The delay in vouchers not being sent is not a breach of contract if that is what you are implying.

We are working on getting these sent out and apologise for the delays.

Mohammed

Userlevel 4

@Reece Devey it's a breach mate, the voucher should be mentioned on your contract and as they haven't provided the voucher within the timeframe specified on their terms and conditions that is what makes it a breach.

Hello @Reece Devey,

The delay in vouchers not being sent is not a breach of contract if that is what you are implying.

We are working on getting these sent out and apologise for the delays.

Mohammed

Hey Mohammed 

Ive still not received anything what's going on with this as I'm thinking now that this company isn't the right company for me to be with. 

Hello, I have also not received my £100 Currys voucher. I have read that it would be sent up to 30 days post the promotion period ending, which was the end of December. I still have received no voucher via email. It stated in my contract that I will receive this voucher having taken out a contract for a Pixel 7. Please can this be sorted asap?

Thanks, 

Jemma 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hello, I have also not received my £100 Currys voucher. I have read that it would be sent up to 30 days post the promotion period ending, which was the end of December. I still have received no voucher via email. It stated in my contract that I will receive this voucher having taken out a contract for a Pixel 7. Please can this be sorted asap?

Thanks, 

Jemma 

See online update 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Just an update, these vouchers are being sent out as we speak and some users have confimed receipt of them.

These will continue to be sent out and hopefully fulfilled by the 14th as above.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?