Solved

£100 currys voucher not yet received

Userlevel 1

Hi. I've been patiently waiting for my Curry's e voucher since my online purchase on 10th Feb 2023. I've read that I will be emailed it. It just seems like such a long time now. Every time I try to do a live chat I get an error message. 

I'd just like the voucher as per my terms at purchase for the Google pixel 7. It just seems a bit hard to get hold of anyone to ask things like this. Apart from this my phone is great. Just customer service is a bit of an issue getting through to anyone. Please can you help me with my query? 

I think I read somewhere that purchases during my qualifying period would be emailed the Curry's voucher by April. But I'm still waiting.

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Claire Tooze 17 April 2023, 12:20

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

15 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I read on the iD website that the vouchers would be emailed to eligible customers between 17/03/2023 and 16/04/2023.

iD Mobile aren’t always super efficient, so yours may not be emailed until 16-April-2023.
🤞

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/claim-your-offer

Userlevel 1

Well it's the 17th April and nothing received. Don't really have much confidence in ID mobile now and no way to get hold of anyone?! 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

You should be able to get assistance by contacting iD Mobile privately through Facebook (using Messenger), or Twitter (by DM), and submit your PAC via the social media team.

Their customer support agents work until 8pm on weekdays (6pm at weekends) - good luck @Claire Tooze.

Userlevel 1

Ok. Got it on 16th but went into junk emails. Direct from Curry's if that helps others. Check junk emails! 

Checked junk but nothing yet :(

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @awinters 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Userlevel 2

Hi, I also haven't received my Curry’s Voucher.  Have checked my spam folder too

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @brython84,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Userlevel 2

Thanks Kash, I have just replied to the PM :)

Hi there folks! 

Has anyone received their voucher after being messaged? 

I have spoken with customer service twice and been told the issue has been raised and that I would receive some communication but I’ve heard nothing back so far.

I have been PM’d but so far haven’t heard anything back. 

This has been a massive waste of time but to be honest it’s kind of a matter of principle at this point. Feels like a total scam. 

Alice

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @awinters 

I’m sorry about the delay in messaging, we aren’t a live chat here on the community and can’t always be as quick as we’d like to be, we’re working through our messages and will message you back as soon as we can.

Tom

Has anyone had any joy yet? I have no voucher either and I'm keen to get it resolved as I have a big spend coming up and I'd like to use Curry's if I can! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Liana,

Have you checked spam/junk folders to see if it’s been sent there? If you still have not received it, let us know.

Mohammed

Hi Mohammed, I've had a thorough look and I can't find it anywhere. Can you let me know what to do next? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Liana 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Why iD Mobile?