Solved

14 day cancellation

I have just sent my hand set back to mobiles.co.uk who set up the plan and handset, i am within my 14 day cancellation period (day 3 today) for both handset and plan. 

ive been notified of first bill which could come out before Mobiles.co.uk finalise the return process. 

can someone from ID Mobiles cancel this plan on their end?? 

icon

Best answer by Kash 27 April 2023, 12:00

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Steve Goodman,

Welcome to the Community!

You would be liable for any charges up until the return is processed.

The amount that we have charged should have been for the number of days that the line was active.

If you have paid the bill already a credit may be due on the final bill.

Kash

Hi, I have just bought a new sim card an hour ago. I’m already find ing the process frustrating that you can’t speak to someone so i’d like to cancel and it’s seems frustrating to do that also. How do i get in touch with someone? the live chat doesn’t work and the phone number is automated and is making it all super frustrating. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hi, I have just bought a new sim card an hour ago. I’m already find ing the process frustrating that you can’t speak to someone so i’d like to cancel and it’s seems frustrating to do that also. How do i get in touch with someone? the live chat doesn’t work and the phone number is automated and is making it all super frustrating. 

Unfortunately @sarahshakespeare, iD Mobile don’t have a telephone helpdesk, you can only talk to iD customer service online.

I’d suggest using Facebook Messenger, or Twitter (X) DM to speak privately to iD if live chat doesn’t work for you.

The agents work until 8pm on weekdays (6pm at weekends).
🤞 

I’m not on Facebook. How do I go about canceling my order? I’m currently in a queue to register a complaint, and still waiting .. it’s been 22 mins so far. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I’m not on Facebook. How do I go about canceling my order? I’m currently in a queue to register a complaint, and still waiting .. it’s been 22 mins so far. 

I think you might be able to cancel your ORDER in a Curry store @sarahshakespeare

That is super unhelpful I don’t have one near me. There must be an easier solution online? Or at least be able to speak to customer servicer adviser to just cancel the

order, why is it so difficult for a very simple request? and why don’t you have a customer service team? 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

That is super unhelpful I don’t have one near me. There must be an easier solution online? Or at least be able to speak to customer servicer adviser to just cancel the

order, why is it so difficult for a very simple request? and why don’t you have a customer service team? 

Yeah, I agree 100% @sarahshakespeare
Unfortunately, you’ll need a “Return Transaction Number” (RTN) from iD, to cancel your ORDER.
Seems the only way to get one of these is use live chat, or visit Currys. 

It doesn’t take long to register for Twitter (X) - you could then contact iD for a RTN by Twitter (X) DM.

I’m not registering for Twitter just to cancel my order, an absurd option. The live chat doesn’t work. I’m still in the complaints queue - now 29 minutes waiting. Is there no other way to cancel? It just re-enforces my decision to cancel. What would happen if I had a problem or query in the future? 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @sarahshakespeare, I’m just an iD community member like you. 
I thought I might be able to assist by suggesting some options to help you cancel your ORDER. 

Unfortunately, iD live chat or Currys are supposed to be the quickest ways to do this - I can’t think of anything else to suggest - sorry.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @sarahshakespeare,

Just checking if you managed to get in touch to cancel the order?

If you still require assistance, please let us know here and we can PM you.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?