Question

£150 not received for Trade-in phone. Keep getting told someone will make contact but they don't !

• 8 December 2023
  • 5 replies

I took out a new phone contract with idmobile for a S23 Ultra at the beginning of November. As part of the deal, you could trade in an old phone for £150 cashback. The trade in phone was received on 13th November, but never received any cashback. I have contacted the trade in email given twice now but both times got a reply saying they have shared my issue with the concern team and they will get back to me. Still waiting...

It is a pity about this and is in stark contrast to the ordering process of the phone which was excellent, arrived next and was kept well informed of progress. Unfortunately, from looking at some previous threads, the issue of getting the £150 seems quite common.

Any help gratefully received on what to do next. Thank you.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @kramton 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Thank you for your reply. Information requested sent.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @kramton,

We’ll get back to you as soon as possible, thanks for your patience.

Kash

Thank you, I have responded to the next pm sent.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@kramton,

Thanks for your ongoing patience.

We’ll continue to assist you via PM.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?