Question

Accessing new number on my old account

• 30 January 2024
  • 1 reply

Hello,

I had a SIM only contract with iD and so used my email address to register for the online account and the mobile app.

I have now got a new pay monthly contract with iD but as this was not an upgrade I had to port my number to a temporary SIM with another provider and then port the number back to iD on the new contract.

I am now using my original mobile number that was being used with my previous iD SIM only account.

How can I use my email to setup the new account? I can see no way to close the old account. I requested a PAC and so the account is no longer active in terms of payment and use but the online details of the account still show my old number (the one I am using on the new account) but I cannot do anything with that account. I can not simply close the account as it wants me to request a PAC or STAC which I have already done.

I cannot change the email address on my account as it will not allow that to happen.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Kind regards

Richard

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @rdmattock,

Welcome to the Community!

If the account is already disconnected the online account will close automatically after 6 moths.

As your email address has been already you’ll need to register the new account with a new email.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?