Solved

Acer Tablet

• 21 August 2023
  • 6 replies

Hi! Just got new Xiaomi on ID. On description was an offer ,( buy Xiaomi 12 mate pro plus and get Acer tablet ) Phone I received,but tablet no. What I have to do ?

icon

Best answer by WelshPaul 21 August 2023, 10:46

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/claim-your-offer

Step 1: 
Purchase an Honor 90, Honor 90 Lite, Honor Magic5 Lite 256GB, Xiaomi Note Pro Plus, Samsung Galaxy A14, Samsung Galaxy A14 5G, or Samsung Galaxy A54 between 09/08/23 - 05/09/23 or whilst stocks last on selected Unlimited data tariffs and receive an Acer Tab721 worth £49.99, at idmobile.co.uk only.

Step 2: 
Acer Tab721 will be dispatched with order. Offer is non-transferable, no cash alternative. If the purchase is returned the Acer Tab721 must also be returned. Subject to credit check and minimum term. 18+ only. Monthly price may increase in line with Consumer Price Index (CPI)+3.9%.Standard Network Terms and Conditions apply.

It should have been sent with the phone. What plan did you choose? Either you chose an ineligible plan or iD Mobile ran out of stock. Speak to live chat and ask them to check the status of your order.

Plan everything unlimited! Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 plus 5G. Ordered on 14th of August , received phone day after, but only phone 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Victor Midoni 

How much is your monthly line rental?

Tom

Hi @Victor Midoni 

How much is your monthly line rental?

Tom

£26.99

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

That plan doesn’t include any free gift.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Victor Midoni,

I hope that @WelshPaul  has helped with the information.

As advised the plan that you purchased didn’t include the tablet.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?