Question

Add on

I am trying to remove an add on for data from my account. I added this for one month and it is continuing to be active and bill me. I can't find an option to do thisĀ 

This topic has been closed for comments

10 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Are you using pay-as-you-go or have you got a different type of plan?

Ā 

Are you using pay-as-you-go or have you got a different type of plan?

Ā 

Hi I have a monthly contract x

Hi I have a monthly contract x

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Hynd1983, what makes you think your add-on will cost you Ā£xx.xx every month?

I donā€™t think itā€™s possible to purchase a recurring data add-on.

Exactly what do you 1st buy?
How much data in the add-on; duration of add-on; and cost of add-on?Ā 

I got them added on to 2 contracts as the kids ran out of data when we were on holiday at 10.00 extra. It was for 30 days but still active and being billed for 10 each x

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay, if you purchased the add-ons within the last 30 days, theyā€™ll still be active unless all the data has been used.

An add-on will stop when the data is used up, or the valid-for-30 days (from date of purchase) time period runs-out - whichever comes first.

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

@andewhiteĀ is correct.

You purchased the 3G data add-on at a cost of Ā£10. This lasts for one month, and it will automatically drop off your account exactly one month from the date of purchase.

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/add-ons

Okay, if you purchased the add-ons within the last 30 days, theyā€™ll still be active unless all the data has been used.

An add-on will stop when the data is used up, or the valid-for-30 days (from date of purchase) time period runs-out - whichever comes first.

Hi itĀ  hasn't come of it has from one of them but the other one is still active and showing on the next bill too this will be the third bill it's been on now xx

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Have they billed you an additional Ā£10 on each of three bills or is it just showing as still being available?

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Hynd1983, we donā€™t offer recurring bundles and havenā€™t done for quite some time. Iā€™d recommend contacting the Facebook, Twitter or Live Chat teams if you still require further assistance with this.Ā 

Ā 

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?