Solved

Adult content filtering removal

• 17 January 2024
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 2

Hello elo elo elo :)

Can somebody from the Dark Side contact me regarding this issue (...not necessarily  Mr Sith him self , understandably...)

I am on PAYG and terefore (apparently) that is the reason why I do not possess The Mighty Slider in my settings setup arrangement …

😜 May the Smile be with You 😁

icon

Best answer by Nikhil P 17 January 2024, 10:22

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 2

He he.

I got tempted by the statement above    saying ....  Be the first one to replay 😆

Userlevel 8
Badge +3

Hey @BLACKOUT 🖐

Welcome to the iD Community! 

Great question! 😄

I’ve just looked in to it, and I can confirm that the ‘Adult Content filter’ toggle, isn’t available in the iD app or My Account online for Pay As You Go customers. Not quite sure why this is the case, but we’re looking in to it. 

For the time being, you’ll need to contact our Live Chat team, and ask them to switch the filter off. 

Thanks,

Nikhil

Userlevel 8
Badge +3

Hey @BLACKOUT

Just a quick update, the ‘Adult Content Filter’ is not available in the iD Mobile app or My Account online in the event that someone under 18 purchases a Pay As You Go SIM and registers. 

Thanks,

Nikhil

Userlevel 2

Hey @BLACKOUT 🖐

Great question! 😄

I’ve just looked in to it, and I can confirm that the ‘Adult Content filter’ toggle, isn’t available in the iD app or My Account online for Pay As You Go customers. Not quite sure why this is the case, but we’re looking in to it. 

For the time being, you’ll need to contact our Live Chat team, and ask them to switch the filter off. 

Thanks,

Nikhil

Arigato gozaimas 😌

😁

Userlevel 2

Hey @BLACKOUT

Just a quick update, the ‘Adult Content Filter’ is not available in the iD Mobile app or My Account online in the event that someone under 18 purchases a Pay As You Go SIM and registers. 

Thanks,

Nikhil

Understandable, I wish I was under 18 HAHAHA 🤣🤣🤣

Userlevel 8
Badge +3

Hey @BLACKOUT 🖐

Great question! 😄

Thanks,

Nikhil

Arigato gozaimas 😌

😁

You’re most welcome. 

Why iD Mobile?