advice

• 20 January 2024
  • 2 replies

Hello so i recived this email what dose this mean ?? Have i been Accepted or is it a waiting game ? Thank you in advanced. 

Success! You've placed your order with iD, and your order reference is .

Your order is now being processed, and we'll email you as soon as your item has been dispatched.

It can take up to 24 hours to process your order, so don't worry if you don't hear from us straight away. If you don't hear from us after 24 hours, feel free to get in touch.

The iD Team

Buying online terms of use

Important information

Please note that all orders placed through the website are subject to acceptance. While we make every attempt to accept your order, there are a number of reasons that are out of our control that may cause your order to be rejected.

Assuming that your order is accepted, the terms and conditions listed in this downloadable PDF will apply:
iD Mobile Terms and Conditions.

Good news your order is being processed

Your order number:

Order Summary

Total monthly charges to be paid by direct debit: £59.99*

2 replies

Hello so i recived this email what dose this mean ?? Have i been Accepted or is it a waiting game ? Thank you in advanced. 

Success! You've placed your order with iD, and your order reference is .

Your order is now being processed, and we'll email you as soon as your item has been dispatched.

It can take up to 24 hours to process your order, so don't worry if you don't hear from us straight away. If you don't hear from us after 24 hours, feel free to get in touch.

The iD Team

Buying online terms of use

Important information

Please note that all orders placed through the website are subject to acceptance. While we make every attempt to accept your order, there are a number of reasons that are out of our control that may cause your order to be rejected.

Assuming that your order is accepted, the terms and conditions listed in this downloadable PDF will apply:
iD Mobile Terms and Conditions.

Good news your order is being processed

Your order number:

Order Summary

Total monthly charges to be paid by direct debit: £59.99*

Whenever I received such confirmation, it meant the order went through.

If it didn’t they would tell you you failed a credit check.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Sherry Keane,

Welcome to the Community!

Have you checked your emails to see if you received any further emails?

Once you receive the dispatch email this would confirm that the order is confirmed and ready to be sent.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?