Solved

Amazon £50 reward not received

Userlevel 1

I have seen a number of threads making it difficult or maybe impossible to apply for this. Apparently I should receive instructions after 90 days after opening the contract.

Please can you advise when I get this? See attached. 

Also copied to Martins Money Saver Forim(MSE) as this is the site that recommended ID Mobile

Thanks in advance 

icon

Best answer by Lauren 12 May 2023, 15:41

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

13 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @SteveMMMMM, it sounds like the time period for the voucher to be emailed over has lapsed on this, so we’ll take over and investigate.

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

-Lauren

Userlevel 1

Tonight, I (unwisely and regretfully) took MSE recommendation to swap from Plusnet to iDMobile, being sucked in by the £50 gift card for Amazon. I have yet to work out how I can select it.

Having joined the Community, I am beginning to think 1 will use the 14 days cooling off period and choose a a network provider that does both those things; provides a network that functions well for the consumer.

I shall be having a word with Martin Lewis. His team need to see how Curry’s are operating under false impressions.

Userlevel 1

We shouldn't have to chase, but I have emailed UK-idmobile@awin.com who are investigating and are responsible for managing the gift card. 

They have advised it should be sorted within a couple of weeks. It shouldn't be this difficult to for a customer to claim the offer .

I will update when, and if, sorted 

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Tonight, I (unwisely and regretfully) took MSE recommendation to swap from Plusnet to iDMobile, being sucked in by the £50 gift card for Amazon. I have yet to work out how I can select it.

Having joined the Community, I am beginning to think 1 will use the 14 days cooling off period and choose a a network provider that does both those things; provides a network that functions well for the consumer.

I shall be having a word with Martin Lewis. His team need to see how Curry’s are operating under false impressions.

Did you not read the terms and conditions of the offer you signed up for @SolfaSoGood? Although now expired, the terms and conditions in the post further up the page clearly state when and how to claim and so I’m confident yours will too. If they are the same and you're still within the cooling off period, then you will have to be patient and wait until you receive communication from iD Mobile on how to claim as per the terms.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @SolfaSoGood 

The emails from Giftcloud/MoneySavingExpert should show how to claim for the voucher, I believe it’s delivered after 90 days but as the promotion isn’t ran directly through us I’m not completely sure, we don’t issue Amazon Gift Cards.

Tom

I ordered through ID Mobile direct and the offer was for a £50 Amazon or Curry's gift card. It's now been over 100 days and I have not heard from anyone. I can't seem to find any answers and the chat button doesn't appear on my phone. Any ideas? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @MichelleM 

We haven’t offered any Amazon vouchers from an iD Mobile direct offer recently, I believe you may have purchased via a third party site.

Do you have any emails referencing this offer?

What email address sent the email?

Tom

HI Tom, thanks, I have just checked the email and the address is from Gift cloud. My apologies, I never dealt with any other site. I have found an email address too. Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @MichelleM,

Please give us a shout if you require further assistance.

Kash

I purchased from ID on 07/08/23

Iwas offered a £50 Amazon voucher and never received it. After many frustrating times to sort this out still no voucher. I think the customer service policy is a complete farce. Your online agent even agrees I’m owed one. 
Complaint ref 126980980

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I purchased from ID on 07/08/23

Iwas offered a £50 Amazon voucher and never received it. After many frustrating times to sort this out still no voucher. I think the customer service policy is a complete farce. Your online agent even agrees I’m owed one. 
Complaint ref 126980980

Did you use Money Saving Expert (MSE) to find your iD SIM only deal @Philip Keylock

The Amazon voucher offers shown on MSE are for a voucher provided by GiftCloud, not iD Mobile.
The GiftCloud voucher offer terms should explain how to get assistance if there’s a problem @Philip Keylock

MSE currently have Currys or Amazon voucher GiftCloud offers with their iD Mobile promotions: 

Another way to find a dead end. I was promised a communication to claim which never arrived. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Philip Keylock,

In order to have this checked our you’ll need to contact GiftCloud directly.

Unfortunately we don’t have any way of checking the promotion provided through a third party.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?