Question

amazon voucher not received

• 29 August 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

I joined i.d mobile on the understanding I would receive a £45 Amazon voucher but they've sent me a £50 wines voucher and as I'm not a drinker nor is my family it is of no use to me .How can I get this resolved please?

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Did you purchase your item(s) via a partner offer, or directly from iD Mobile @Keith Johnson

Userlevel 1

Just seen other answers on here and it came through giftcloud so I'm guessing that's where my Amazon voucher will come from.Thanks I think my question is answered.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Just seen other answers on here and it came through giftcloud so I'm guessing that's where my Amazon voucher will come from.Thanks I think my question is answered.

Okay @Keith Johnson, you mentioned a £50 wine voucher, not an Amazon voucher. 

Seems most Giftcloud offers are linked to an iD purchase journey beginning on the MSE website. With some of the previous Amazon voucher offers, other iD forum members got their voucher after emailing “uk-idmobile@awin.com”, and telling them what was ordered + their iD order number and date.

Userlevel 1

Andewhite thank you will give that a go,much appreciated.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Keith Johnson 

I’d recommend the above from @andewhite, the £45 Amazon voucher isn’t promoted directly through us, the £50 wine voucher is unrelated to the £45 Amazon voucher.

Tom

Userlevel 1

Most helpful

Why iD Mobile?