Solved

App still shows incorrect number and no adult content

• 18 April 2022
  • 6 replies

Hey 

Is there a complaints email address?

I have live chatted 6 times now, weekly since I joined and still no resolve.

I brought my own number over to ID but on the app and online account the number shown is not mine, it's the original iD number.

I need to access adult sites (please check out my onlyfans and Google me) for work but as the number is linked wrong it won't switch off.

I tell customer services and nothing ever gets fixed just give it an hour or try in 3 days, it's rubbish customer service.

Just need it fixed or I be off to a professional undigital provider.

icon

Best answer by Rory 22 April 2022, 16:15

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Are you here to seek real help or pull in more punters? 👀

💯 help! 

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Have you tried logging out of the app, clearing the cache and logging back in? 

On Android:

Settings > Apps > select I'd mobile app > Storage > Clear Cache

If this doesn't work then an ID Mobile representative will need to look at your account. Quickest option would be to speak to a live  chat agent or one should be along here soon. 

Thank you for trying but no resolve.

Live chat promise but never delivery, whoever they contact for the fix is the weak link, like I said been over one month and still no resolve.

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Sorry to hear this. An iD Mobile staff member will at some point send you a Private Message so they can look into this for you. To view the message sent. Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages. Hopefully you won’t have to wait long. 🤞

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Alphaninja7, we’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?