Question

app wont let me log

• 18 April 2024
  • 6 replies

Can’t seem to get into my account on the app I’ve put in the right details and it says they don’t match when they are the same details as before I’ve tried putting my last name in capital letters and also tried with just the first letter of my last name in capital letter still not letting me get in 

6 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Unfortunately @Joshuapreston27, following a recent major upgrade of the iD app and “My iD Account” online service, both now appear to be unreliable and intermittently available to use.

I’m on the add your Id mobile number page and I’ve put the correct details in and says that my details don’t match our records 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hopefully someone from iD can help you with that @Joshuapreston27, although it seems iD might not have sufficient resource available to deal with all these issues in a timely manner. 

Does this mean I’m going to have to cancel my sim and go to a different company 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Does this mean I’m going to have to cancel my sim and go to a different company 

Okay @Joshuapreston27, perhaps it depends on how long you’re prepared to wait, while iD Mobile fix the availability and reliability issues affecting the iD app and “My iD Account” online applications. 

If you’ve purchased a minimum term contract, then your cooling-off period could be ending soon.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Joshuapreston27,

Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time. Essential maintenance has been completed. The iD Mobile app and My Account online are back up and running for new registrations and existing users.

Please get back to us here if you still experience any problems.

If possible please provide screenshots of the error.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?