Solved

Apple Services Free for 3 Months Promotion - What is the code?

• 27 March 2023
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1

I received an email from ID Mobile say I was entitled to 3 months free Apple products but when I went to activate this it says I need a PIN.  Does anyone know the PIN or how I get this PIN as I the chatbot has no clue what I am asking and the staff member I was put through to, well they just could not help.

icon

Best answer by jrheath007 30 March 2023, 14:09

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Does this offer appear on your Apple device in the Settings app, just below your AppleID @jrheath007?

If yes, then maybe try and redeem from there - good luck @jrheath007
🤞

Userlevel 1

Thanks for the reply @andewhite but I do not have an apple device.  I assumed apple TV would be possible to get on my Android TV so I was going to try this on there. Thank

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Did you purchase your Android device as a new (to iD Mobile) customer, or did you upgrade an existing iD plan? The Apple services offer is not available to existing iD customers @jrheath007

Userlevel 1

I am a new customer on a SIM only contract

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Did you click on the banners in your order confirmation email, or was it a link in the email iD sent you 12-days after your SIM only purchase?

If you’ve tried either, or both, of these options without success, I’d suggest contacting the iD Mobile social media customer support team, using facebook (via Messenger), or Twitter (by DM). 

The agents work until 8pm weekdays (6pm at weekends) - ask this team for assistance redeeming your Apple services offer.

🍀🤞

Userlevel 1

@andewhite thanks I will drop them a message on FB.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @jrheath007,

Have you since been in touch with us via Social Media?

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

@Mohammed I resolved this by contacting apple, it was because my apple account had become inactive not wrong from ID Mobile side of things

Why iD Mobile?