Question

Before moving to ID

• 13 January 2022
  • 1 reply

Hi there, 

I would like to transfer to ID, but before that was wondering what is the difference between you and the 3 (three) mobile?

Also are there any pay increasing in the monthly pay scheduled?

Are there gonna be any pay increasing after the contract will expire in the plan I would like to have? Or would remain the same amount? 

Do I need to announce my phone company I want to cancel their service? 

Thanks, 

Elena

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hi @Elena.M 

I will try answer all your questions, one by one 🙂

1. What is the difference between you and the 3 (three) mobile?

iD Mobile is a provider that is using existing infrastructure of Three mobile to connect its users to a network. They are separate companies though. It is the same as Tesco Mobile is using O2 infrastructure or Virgin Mobile is using Vodafone. You can find more detail about this topic over Here.

2. Also are there any pay increasing in the monthly pay scheduled?

​​​There is no pay increases during your contract other than RPI which is the case for every provider in the UK. Good thing about iD Mobile is that they do their really best not to increase those prices. More details here.

3. Are there gonna be any pay increasing after the contract will expire in the plan I would like to have? Or would remain the same amount? 

Same as in the previous question. No other pay increases other than RPI.

4.Do I need to announce my phone company I want to cancel their service? 

You will just need to follow the steps listed Here. You, do not need to contact your old company. Bare in mind though, if you are still in contract with the current network, you will need to pay off all remaining months, final bill from them will be generated when you switch to iD Mobile.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions.

Kind Regards

Gregor

Why iD Mobile?