Solved

Bill early

• 3 September 2023
  • 5 replies

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

I have only just joined id mobile on Fri 1st Sep, sim in post and my o2 number ports over on 5th Sep.

Today I received email saying 1st payment comes out on 16th Sep, WHY?

Also my o2 number is part of a sim only deal with 3 sims in my mother's name, will my number still be ported if o2 sim only deal is not in my name, my mother requested the PAC code for me and o2 texted it to my number.

And help on this would be great fully appreciated.

Also once my number is ported do I set up app with my ported number or id number I was given. I've tried to set it up but it sends text to id number and I don't have sim yet. And it won't accept my number as it is not id yet

icon

Best answer by Tom 5 September 2023, 12:54

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Kieran96 

Your first payment is due 2 weeks after your plan begins, your plan begins once the SIM card is activated, the SIM card is activated upon dispatch. Your SIM card is delivered via Royal Mail within 3-5 working days.

A PAC code does not need to be in the same name of the account you’re porting to, as long as you have permission from the account holder to use that PAC code you’re all good to go.

Once you have the SIM card you’ll be able to receive the text message used to register to the iD Mobile app/website.

Tom

I joined on Friday 1st Sep,  on Monday 4th I got a bill for £10, I've never even received sim, any how I went on live chat and was told the money will be taken via direct debit, and if I want it back I have to go back on live chat, any way I have cancelled my port to id and transfer to id, I have now gone with Three, where they have physical customer services.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Kieran96 

The bill would be issued soon after purchase however the payment would be due two weeks after that.

I’m sorry to see you go, we wish you the best with your new provider.

Tom

How do I close my account on this forum

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Kieran96 

Your iD Mobile community account and iD Mobile plan aren’t in anyway linked so there is no need to delete your account here, however if you definitely wish for your community account to be deleted, please post a comment on the linked forum and we’ll delete the community account.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?