Question

Billing Error for Data Allowance

• 5 February 2024
  • 1 reply

Hi. This post is intended as a request for assistance from a member of iD Mobile staff. I have a SIM-Only plan on iD which I obtained from a retailer via a cashback deal. To get the cashback, every so often I must submit a copy of my iD Mobile bill, the details of which need to match those which the retailer holds on file. The issue I have is that my latest (January 2024) bill has an error on it, which is likely to mean my cashback claim will be rejected by the retailer. My plan includes unlimited minutes, unlimited texts, and unlimited data. The first three bills I received for this plan (October 2023, November 2023, and December 2023) all showed these allowances correctly. However, on my January 2024 bill the minutes and texts allowances both show as unlimited, but my data allowance is shown as zero MB! There has been no change to my plan; my iD Dashboard still shows an unlimited data allowance, and I am still able to use data via the associated SIM. I am asking if it can be arranged for my January 2024 bill to be reissued with the correct data allowance shown. Thank you.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @AidanF,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?