Question

Black Friday Deals and contract cancellation

• 14 November 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi

My ID contract has 2 months left, I have a cancellation price which I am happy to do due to the very good black Friday deals on various websites at the moment.

If I get my Pac code and pay up my contract, will I be able to take a new ID mobile contract and port back in with a triangle port to keep my number?

Thanks for any help.

3 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Yes @Martin Kitchen, that should work.

Using the PAC to keep your number will cancel and end your iD contract that’s got 2-months of its MINIMUM TERM remaining.

Your final iD bill is prepared the day after the number you want to keep is transferred to another provider, and will include the exit fee (early termination fee) for leaving the contract 2-months early.

A triangle port can’t be completed in 1-day - it requires several days.

Userlevel 1

Yes @Martin Kitchen, that should work.

Using the PAC to keep your number will cancel and end your iD contract that’s got 2-months of its MINIMUM TERM remaining.

Your final iD bill is prepared the day after the number you want to keep is transferred to another provider, and will include the exit fee (early termination fee) for leaving the contract 2-months early.

A triangle port can’t be completed in 1-day - it requires several days.

Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Martin Kitchen,

Welcome to the Community!

I hope your issue is resolved but if you require further assistance, please let us know.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?