Question

bout google pixel 7a

• 17 November 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi got the Google pixel 7a couple of days ago but I have noticed it keeps losing WiFi connection all my other devices work fine without any issues,didn't have any problems with my old phone before upgrading,have restarted WiFi and phone but still the same.

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Brian spencer,

Welcome to the Community!

Did you purchase directly from iD Mobile or elsewhere?

If you are still within the first 30 days, we can look at processing an exchange.

Please let us know if you would like us to help and we can PM you.

Kash

Userlevel 1

Hi got it from ID online upgrade,it keeps losing WiFi connection even when I sat in the front room were my router is i have reset the WiFi and reconnected it on the phone but still keeps losing it,all my over devices work fine even my old phone.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Perhaps the best option is to return your upgrade @Brian spencer, as it seems like handset has an issue with Wi-Fi networking - or try the exchange option suggested by @Kash, if still eligible.

Otherwise you could take the device to any Currys to discuss a repair, or battle with Google under the terms of their manufacturer warranty.

🤞

Userlevel 1

Hi think I might of fixed the issue with the WiFi, changed some settings in the network setting in the phone, but will see how it goes over the next couple of days.                 thanks for your help people 🙂

Userlevel 8
Badge +4

Hi @Brian spencer 

Glad to hear you might’ve fixed that, a network settings reset might be worth a try if you haven’t tried already.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?