Solved

cacelling plan

I cancelled plan, why I still see plan price included in my bill? How to make sure idmobile isn't going to steal money from me?

icon

Best answer by Robertas V 11 May 2022, 08:13

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

How did you cancel your plan?

Stopping your direct debit will not cancel your plan - your bill could be passed to a debt collection agency, which I’m guessing wouldn’t be ideal.

Stopping your direct debit will not cancel your plan - your bill could be passed to a debt collection agency, which I’m guessing wouldn’t be ideal.

By browsing through my account menu. Somewhere in one section was a  HTML button writing I am able to cancel.

By browsing through my account menu. Somewhere in one section was a  HTML button writing I am able to cancel. And also I already cancelled direct debit for max protection to prevent deduction. I wasn't asking about direct debit so why you answer about it? Also, I can't understand your this statement "your bill could be passed to a debt collection agency, which I’m guessing wouldn’t be ideal" - how this can solve my problem? And why you mention debt collection agency when idmobile is responsible for this problem to solve? Like how this agency has to do here? :D

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay, did you use the following to CANCEL?

Okay, did you use the following to CANCEL?

Yes

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay, what was the date when you clicked “Yes, cancel my plan”?

Okay, what was the date when you clicked “Yes, cancel my plan”?

Yesterday evening.

So I guess, bill still will be showed despite that I cancelled and it will showed until my actual plan end date. Is this correct? 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Yes, that’s correct.
If you cancelled on 10-May-2022, it will take 30-days before your account is closed (assuming you’ve got a 1-month plan).

Do not cancel your direct debit until you are 100% sure the balance on your account is ZERO - it might take a month or two before that happens, because:

1. You pay for your plan’s allowances in advance.
  2. You plan for any out-of-plan use in arrears (afterwards, i.e. the following month).

Good luck.