Solved

calls etc

Userlevel 1

Can you please help? I'm having problems with reception when I go through the hills and now I can't make a call because I've made it to my cap limit even though I'm phoning someone in uk. What's the point of having unlimited phone calls and text? ID is costing a fortune when I should be paying just £30 a month and the rest is free because its in the UK. And I don't make international calls.

icon

Best answer by andewhite 8 June 2022, 21:18

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

What type of iD plan have you got?

Mobile coverage in hilly areas can often be intermittent, unless the network operator has installed loads of masts (unlikely).

Userlevel 1

Unlimited calls, text and 50gb data £29 a month

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay, so you’re on a pay monthly iD plan, then if you’re in the UK and only making calls or sending text messages to the UK numbers included in your plan, the only problem would be using more than 50GB within one billing period with a bill cap of £0, or if you’ve used enough data beyond 50GB to reach your bill cap.

Have you checked the status of your allowances in your iD My Account online dashboard, at https://my.idmobile.co.uk?

Userlevel 1

My data allowance is 99gb as you can see I hardly use it.

Userlevel 1

I tried to call a snapon number in the UK and said I can't phone it as my cap is done. The nber is +44 845 606 6512

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

That number is not included in your plan allowances.

So if your bill cap is £0 or you have reached your bill cap amount, the call won’t happen.

If you want Snap-on tools then try 01536 413990.

Userlevel 1

Thanks, another thing I've done is paid £55 into my account because my bill was at £54 and I couldn't make that phone call. I've been told the payment was received but my account still says my bill so far is still saying £54 . What do I have to do now. This is doing my nut in.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

If you’re paying your iD account from 7777 or the iD app, it sounds like you’ve got a pay-as-you-go (PAYG) account.

Regarding the £54 outstanding on your account, you’ll need to contact an agent in the iD customer service team so they can look at your account and figure out what’s happened.

The iD agents work 9am - 8pm weekdays and 9am - 6pm weekends.

Use Live Chat to contact an iD agent, so they can look at your iD account while you’re chatting.
To speak to an agent, type “talk to a person” after getting connected on the online chat. 

You can also get help & assistance by contacting iD privately via their facebook page or Twitter page.

Why iD Mobile?