Question

Can;t access account

Hi, I’ve signed up to ID mobile and received my sim, but I cannot access my account to change my mobile number over to the account. It keeps coming up with an error when I try and recover my username to sign up. It says “Something wasn't quite right. Can you enter your details again please?”

Help.  There is no one to talk to and the live chat doesn’t work

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Although I’ve never had any trouble using iD Live Chat from a browser on my Windows 10 laptop, you can also contact iD customer service privately from their facebook page or Twitter page.

Good luck.

Although I’ve never had any trouble using iD Live Chat from a browser on my Windows 10 laptop, you can also contact iD customer service privately from their facebook page or Twitter page.

Good luck.

Thanks. Safari and Chrome both not being able to connect.  Is there no one to talk to at all? This is ridiculous. I’ll just end up cancelling my direct debit and going elsewhere. Terrible service to be honest

Hi, I’ve signed up to ID mobile and received my sim, but I cannot access my account to change my mobile number over to the account. It keeps coming up with an error when I try and recover my username to sign up. It says “Something wasn't quite right. Can you enter your details again please?”

Help.  There is no one to talk to and the live chat doesn’t work

Where are the guys who work for ID mobile? Help me out. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Sadly, iD Mobile only have online support - no telephone support.

I would strongly advise against cancelling your Direct Debit - doing this will not close or cancel your iD Mobile account, and you even may end up being pursued by a debt collection agency.

Try their facebook page or Twitter page - these teams are quite proactive.

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

If you have just received your new SIM then why are you trying to recover your account? Did you actually register for a new online account using the new iD Mobile phone number or are you trying to recover an old account?

Why iD Mobile?