Question

Can't access account. Can't change password. Bill due in 4 days. Number change in two weeks.

• 4 August 2023
  • 8 replies

As it says in title. Massively frustrating on boarding experience. How do I access my account please? 

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Have you tried the automated telephone service @ashrob?

Call 7777 from the handset with your iD SIM card, to access your iD account.
🤞

None of those options let me change my account password. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Have you tried the forgotten password link @ashrob?

https://my.idmobile.co.uk/web/cpw/forgot-username/-/forgot/forgotpassword 

If that’s not working, then I’d suggest contacting iD customer service using Facebook Messenger, or Twitter (X) DM. 

The agents work until 8pm on weekdays (6pm at weekends).
🤞 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @ashrob,

Welcome to the Community!

We hope that you managed to get this resolved.

If you still require assistance, please let us know and we can PM you.

Kash

I spoke to the customer care team via X and they discovered a technical issue that was the cause. I've been told to get back in touch on Tuesday. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @ashrob,

Our Team will assist you further there.

If you require further assistance, please get back to us here.

Kash

I tried to register this morning and I am getting the message that log in isn't available right now which means that my account isn't available to log into despite having been through the log in process. I'm guessing that's due to the network not registering me, which means I will have to start over again. I have been trying to do this since before the start of this thread last week. I note that ID Mobile have managed to charge me today but I can't check that charge in my account due to this issue. 

I had also asked for my number to be ported across and supplied my PAC at the time I took out the contract. This also has not been done yet.

I would really appreciate some help with this. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @ashrob 

I see above you’ve mentioned that the team via Twitter/X have been in touch, we’d recommend keeping in touch there so they can assist.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?