Solved

Can't make or receive calls

• 8 April 2022
  • 7 replies

We have 3 phones in the household on ID and intermittently over the last 2 days they’ve all been unable to make or receive calls. They are all showing a strong signal at the time and the problem will sometimes go away by restarting the phone (iPhone 8, iPhone SE and iPhone 12).

Not sure whether it’s a network or account issue as my wife as out in the car about 20 miles from home this morning when she couldn’t make a call.

Any suggestions?

icon

Best answer by andewhite 8 April 2022, 11:08

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hello @Paul_L,

Have you used the network status checker, provided by iD’s network partner (three)?

This is not the same as the network coverage checker. 

Good luck.

Yep, says there are no reported problems

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Paul_L, probably quickest to try fix this using iD live chat or send a PM via their facebook or twitter social media pages.

It’s best to contact iD between 9am - 6pm - that way you can PM with a real person, for a more timely response to your query.

The iD community doesn’t work in real-time, so it could be a day or two before iD read your post.

Anyway, good luck.

OK, thanks

I have payed my bill but can't make calls

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I have payed my bill but can't make calls

Yeah @Lisa86jacks, unfortunately it can take iD up to 24-hours to process a payment and then register it against your iD account - crazy I know.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Lisa86jacks 

If you’ve made a payment and the bar still hasn’t lifted after 24 hours please let us know and we can look into lifting it manually!

Contact us via the iD Mobile Live Chat, our Facebook or our Twitter pages!

Tom

Why iD Mobile?