Question

Can't receive calls from Lebara or Vodafone

• 20 September 2023
  • 8 replies

Hi, 

I can't receive calls from any Vodafone or a Vodafone MVNO network.  The caller gets a message saying the number is unavailable.  Has anyone else had this problem?  My fiance ported from Lyca to Vodafone on Monday and can no longer call me.  

Any advice would be appreciated.  

Scott 

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @ScottP,

Welcome to the Community!

I can see that it has been a few days since you posted. Are you still having the issues or is this resolved?

Are you able to call them without any issues?

Please let us know and we can PM you if required to have this escalated.

Kash

Hi, 

I'm still having the same issue, I can't receive any calls from Vodafone or a Vodafone MVNO.  

Scott 

Have you checked whether you can receive calls from anyone outside the 3 network ( including landlines). I had s similar issue last year.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @ScottP,

Are you still getting the same error message as before?

Are all other networks working fine with calling your SIM?

Kash

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @ScottP,

Are you still getting the same error message as before?

Are all other networks working fine with calling your SIM?

Kash

Hi 

Still the same issue, my wife was with Lyca ( now EE) and could call me.  As soon as she switched to Vodafone she couldn't call me.  Landlines and all other networks can call fine.  My contract ends in December so I'll be switching networks.  

Thanks, 

Scott 

Userlevel 2

Could be an issue on Lyca/Vodafone side? Lyca has had huge issues in the last week due to the cyber attack so a lot of people have been porting out and it's been going wrong (split ports etc). 

I'm able to call iD Mobile right now from my Lebara SIM that uses Vodafone.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @ScottP,

If she isn’t able to call you after porting to a different network it may be a network issue.

We would advise that she checks with Vodafone to see if there is an issue on their end.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?