Question

Cancel in cooling off period & return phone - cant send message

I want to cancel my contract within my cooling off period I am having the same issue I cant contact anyone I have just swapped over now I can see why contracts where so cheap but customer service is shocking! I cant use my phone either I have tried all the fixes suggested on this forum and I stil cant connect my phone number or receive normal txt messages unless there on iphone n it goes theough imessage which also will not pick up my phone number or FaceTime .

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Not a good experience @Sammie Louise - no wonder you’d like to leave.

Technically it’ll be a return if you leave in the cooling off period.
The “How do I cancel or return my order?” community article explains in more detail.

The fastest way to get this sorted would be to use the iD Live Chat service.

To speak to an iD agent, type “talk to a person” after getting connected to chat.

The iD customer service agents work 9am - 8pm weekdays (and 9am - 6pm weekends).

You can also get assistance by contacting iD privately via their facebook page or Twitter page.

Live chat doesn’t work either what an appalling network !

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Yeah @Sammie Louise, live chat is not as reliable as it should be - no doubt about it.

You also get assistance from iD (privately) via their facebook page or Twitter page, both are more reliable than live chat, just not as instantaneous.

The iD customer service agents work 9am - 8pm weekdays (and 9am - 6pm weekends).
Outside these hours a real person won’t be at hand to deal with your request.

Anyway, good luck!

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

FYI, just tried live chat on my Windows 10 laptop, from Google Chrome, and following popped-up:

To speak to an iD agent, just type “talk to a person”.

Why iD Mobile?