Question

Cancel my contract IMMEDIATELY

• 2 November 2022
  • 2 replies

Cancel my contract now.

Order number REMOVED

I have not used the SIM and will not be paying any money. Private message me if you need any more information.

Other points:

Your customer service is beyond disgraceful. The live chat does not work and everyone knows it. I have tried 3 different browsers and enabled cookies and everythign I could possibly think of. There are thousands of comments and questions saying none of this works.

I work in IT, how on earth would an old person be able to manage this without a phone number to ring for help??

Your automated helpline also doesn’t work and just hangs up even within business hours.

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

How strange @Shockingcustomerservice - I work in IT, and live chat service works for me.

However, I prefer to get support from the iD social media team customer support team, using facebook (with Messenger), or Twitter (by DM).

FYI, the procedure for cancelling is explained in the online community article at:

Good luck @Shockingcustomerservice.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Cancel my contract now.

Order number REMOVED

I have not used the SIM and will not be paying any money. Private message me if you need any more information.

Other points:

Your customer service is beyond disgraceful. The live chat does not work and everyone knows it. I have tried 3 different browsers and enabled cookies and everythign I could possibly think of. There are thousands of comments and questions saying none of this works.

I work in IT, how on earth would an old person be able to manage this without a phone number to ring for help??

Your automated helpline also doesn’t work and just hangs up even within business hours.

Hello @Shockingcustomerservice,

Have you been able to resolve this or did you still need help with cancelling?

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?