Question

Cancelled my contract back in Sept 2021 and I have 3 x £1 unpaid debts on my credit file... causing a re-mortgage rejection.... over £3 that is incorrect

I cancelled my agreement with you back in Sept 2021. I had a SIM only @£5 per month for my in car services. I cant even find the mobile number or agreement number.

I have 3 x £1 unpaid (bad debts) from Aug 21, Jul 21 and June 21 that are giving me a bad credit score for remortgaging.

This is madness. I need these removing from my credit file and a letter to confirm this is happening.

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

How did you cancel your iD SIM only plan?

Stopping the direct debit does not cancel the plan - sorry.

I cancelled it online.

My bill was £5 pm, so where have the 3 x £1 debts come from. ?

Please can you remove them from my credit file, rather than asking me how I cancelled my agreement, as thats not helpful to me right now ?

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Sorry @Andy Bristow, just trying to help, although I’m not an iD employee.

If you cancelled online, following guidance in the “How do I cancel my iD contract?” community article, then sounds like something went wrong.

You’ll probably need an agent from the iD customer service team to look at your ‘old’ iD account and explain what’s happened.

Speak to an agent using the Live Chat service. They’re available from 9am - 8pm weekdays, and from 9am - 6pm weekends & bank holidays.

Type “talk to a person” after connecting on chat, to get through a real person.

I hope you manage to get this sorted - good luck.

Hi

I tried the link in your message and got…

The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator.

Your support ID is: 13311462130199827189

Is there a simple way to get to a human being?

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Unfortunately @Andy Bristow, iD help & support is 100% online.

The message you got is because the login to the iD Community conflicts with the online chat service on the main site. 

This occurs when a user puts a tick in the "keep me logged in" option for the iD Community. Cookies stored on your computer, as a result of that option, clash with the main iD Mobile website.

Best to use online chat on a laptop, with two browsers if possible. Use one with the iD Community, use the other to have your online chat.

Otherwise, you can get assistance by contacting iD privately via their facebook page or Twitter page. Seems the facebook Messenger option works best - based on what’s others have said in this forum.

You have agreed to remove this £1 outstanding debt from the close account and delete from my credit file.. How do i get a letter from ID mobile confirming this is being done, as Santander are insisting on a letter and will not review my rejected case until they have this letter fro ID mobile… The arrogance of the lender is unreal… It’s a £1 oversight !!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Andy Bristow,

We are sorry to hear about this Andy.

Which team was it that advised it would be removed?

It can take 30 days for this to show on your credit report once it has been removed.

If it’s been confirmed that we would remove it and it has been longer than 30 days, please let us know and we can investigate further.

Regards,

Kash

Why iD Mobile?