Solved

Cancelling an order

• 21 November 2022
  • 3 replies

Hi there I've just placed an order yesterday and thought I'd put the code in to receive the £49.99 off the upfront cost but I've been charged the full amount of £99.99. Do I need to cancel this order and reorder. The phone is currently out of stock so is not due to sent for 2 weeks.  

Kind regards 

Lyndsay Dent

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 22 November 2022, 11:23

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +3

Hey @Lyndsay Dent

Welcome to the iD Community! 

@Mohammed our Community Moderator will be in touch with you shortly to help get this sorted for you 😊. 

Thanks,
Nikhil

Thank you 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi there I've just placed an order yesterday and thought I'd put the code in to receive the £49.99 off the upfront cost but I've been charged the full amount of £99.99. Do I need to cancel this order and reorder. The phone is currently out of stock so is not due to sent for 2 weeks.  

Kind regards 

Lyndsay Dent

Hey Lyndsay, 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?