Question

Cancelling and getting a Pac Code

• 24 November 2023
  • 3 replies

My contract finishes on the 29th November, I have a new phone and will request a Pac code as i want to keep my number and i understand that it will cancel my plan once i activate it on the new phone. My question is if I activate it on the 30th November, will I be charged for a new month or not? Or can I use it on the 29th the day of my end of contract? 

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Hanna May 

One a contracted period has finished you’d still be charged monthly, however if you do leave you’ll only be charged for the usage through to the disconnection date.

As you pay in advance for bills, anything paid for but not used will be refunded in the final bill.

Tom

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

My contract finishes on the 29th November, I have a new phone and will request a Pac code as i want to keep my number and i understand that it will cancel my plan once i activate it on the new phone. My question is if I activate it on the 30th November, will I be charged for a new month or not? Or can I use it on the 29th the day of my end of contract? 

If your new phone contract is also with iD Mobile @Hanna May, you cannot use a PAC to transfer the number from your old iD account to your new phone contract. 

A PAC can only be used for switching your number to a new service provider.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Hanna May,

Please let us know if you require further assistance and we would be happy to help.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?