Solved

cancelling my contract

My contract expires on the 6th june 23 and I have been informed my next bill is due on the 21st june 23 as I have taken out a Sim only deal with I/D mobile do I have to cancel my Direct debit for my original contract as it seems Im now paying Two bill's

icon

Best answer by Tom 6 June 2023, 15:03

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Dougie Alexander 

Have you processed an upgrade when purchasing the SIM only deal or have you purchased a new plan entirely?

If you’ve processed an upgrade everything will seamlessly work into the account you already have.

If you’ve purchased a new plan with a new number this would be completely separate to that of the already existing account and wouldn’t affect the existing account.

If you’d like to keep the number of your previous plan, I’d recommend cancelling the plan associated with the new number and processing an upgrade on the existing plan, if you need assistance cancelling please let us know.

Tom

Hi tom I have been advised to cancel my contract and would be obliged for a pac code to seek another provider as this hassle is what I don't need ,nowhere am I able to cancel my contract as it keeps telling me to contact an Administrator which is impossible as all I get is an error message

I have been trying to cancel my existing contract (which ended 6th June) to no avail I was under the impression that my sim only deal would be straight forward keeping my existing No, communication with I/D mobile is impossible as trying to click on to  cancel takes me to an administrative error ,as I have not installed my new sim which Im paying for I want to cancel all as I am unable to communicate with I/D mobile and typing message back and forth is getting me nowhere,as it cant be sorted I wish to cancel

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I have been trying to cancel my existing contract (which ended 6th June) to no avail I was under the impression that my sim only deal would be straight forward keeping my existing No, communication with I/D mobile is impossible as trying to click on to  cancel takes me to an administrative error ,as I have not installed my new sim which Im paying for I want to cancel all as I am unable to communicate with I/D mobile and typing message back and forth is getting me nowhere,as it cant be sorted I wish to cancel

Hi Ande I have already tried going to my acc clicking on to thinking if leaving and all i get is this message The requested Url was rejected contact your administrator  Your support ID is: 3258281634215090766 so I would like someone in I/D mobile to cancel all my contracts and Send me a PAC code as I have had enough back and forth it would make it easier is there was a telephone link or email address

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Dougie Alexander, you can just text “PAC” (in capitals) to 65075 to get your PAC to leave iD, and keep your number.

The error message you’re getting happens if you’re signed-in to the iD community - make sure you’ve signed-out of your iD community account before using your iD Mobile account online.

Being signed-in to the iD community when trying to use the main iD Mobile website doesn’t work. 

Good luck @Dougie Alexander.

Hi Andy I have managed to get through to cancellation but every time I click on get a PAC code it comes up something went wrong  maybe now you can see where my frustration coming form

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Yes indeed @Dougie Alexander.

Have you tried to text “PAC” (in capitals) to 65075 from the phone with your iD SIM?

I believe iD Mobile have got ongoing problems handling PAC requests & submissions - not ideal either way.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Dougie Alexander 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

I need to transfer from My contract with IDmobile that expires 6/7/23 to a Sim only and retain mo old No as it seems I had taken out another contract with ID  that i cant cancel

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Dougie Alexander 

I see we’re awaiting a response in the community private messages, please continue contact there so we can get this sorted.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?