Solved

Cannot Donload Bill From WebSite

• 22 January 2024
  • 10 replies

Hi All

I’ve been iD with more than 12 months
for last  7 days I can not dowload bills from Website at all.
I tried differnt PC and brwserse etc. 
Same issue, nothing dowloading; just blank page.

Regards

Kmnratha

icon

Best answer by Tony G 22 January 2024, 12:22

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 3

Same here, it’s been an issue for a few days now.

Spoke to ID via chat and they promised to send copies of bills via email - nothing received!

Good luck

Yep, I just went to do the same and have the same problem. I need the bill to submit for work expenses before our end of financial year this month and have been told to email which could take up to 48 hours. After a fairly painful chat with the live agents, they’re going to compensate my account for me which is appreciated, but extremely annoying as having access to a .pdf bill is the precise reason I switched to iD from SMARTY, who don’t even generate bills (weird!).

Also have the issue with not having the option to allow storage permissions on the app as seen in this thread, so a real double whammy.

Hope they sort it soon.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Yep, I just went to do the same and have the same problem. I need the bill to submit for work expenses before our end of financial year this month and have been told to email which could take up to 48 hours. After a fairly painful chat with the live agents, they’re going to compensate my account for me which is appreciated, but extremely annoying as having access to a .pdf bill is the precise reason I switched to iD from SMARTY, who don’t even generate bills (weird!).

Also have the issue with not having the option to allow storage permissions on the app as seen in this thread, so a real double whammy.

Hope they sort it soon.

Hey @Pellit, using web browser with https://my.idmobile.co.uk - instead of using the iD app - can you download and view the billing PDF?

SMARTY Mobile’s plans seem to be pseudo-PAYG - maybe that’s why bills aren’t an option.   

Userlevel 3

Just been told by ID via email, that they are having issues and can’t send bills by email at the moment, they could post them! but require a load of identification proof to do this. Passport, Birth certificate, utility bill, bank direct debit details and address details.

Just been told by ID via email, that they are having issues and can’t send bills by email at the moment, they could post them! but require a load of identification proof to do this. Passport, Birth certificate, utility bill, bank direct debit details and address details.

Hey Tony,

Yes, I was asked for the identification first (although I only had to provide one of passport/birth certificate/utility bill etc - I just sent last month’s iD bill!) and was then told that there’s “an issue” in sending invoices via email… Accounting software must have fallen over or something. In any case I explained that a physical bill sent via post was about as much use as a chocolate teapot, so fingers crossed they will cover my bill for the month! Watch this space...

it working again at the moment, just downloaded at pdf bill a minute ago.

Userlevel 3

Hello, that’s good news. Sadly, this morning, downloading bills is not functioning for me.

ID have said they are working on it and to allow them 48 hours, then report back.

Tony

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hello, that’s good news. Sadly, this morning, downloading bills is not functioning for me.

ID have said they are working on it and to allow them 48 hours, then report back.

Tony

Easily accessing your PDF bills is an issue with Android and iPhone devices, with the iD app.

Each platform has different problems, which have been present for weeks, if not months - can iD fix all this in 48-hours?

To workaround this, maybe try logging in to your iD account online, using a web browser at https://my.idmobile.co.uk, then download the bill PDF and open with a PDF reader application (e.g. Adobe Acrobat Reader). 

Userlevel 3

Good morning, I tried all that. Using the online account, the system lets you open the list of available pdf bills, once one has been selected the whole screen goes blank and stays that way!

Also the issue appears intermittent, mostly not working and sometimes working ok.

I have been following the ongoing pdf reader issue, I feel this problem is different.

ID say they are aware and working on it.

Tony

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Good morning, I tried all that. Using the online account, the system lets you open the list of available pdf bills, once one has been selected the whole screen goes blank and stays that way!

Also the issue appears intermittent, mostly not working and sometimes working ok.

I have been following the ongoing pdf reader issue, I feel this problem is different.

ID say they are aware and working on it.

Tony

Yes @Tony G, it does look like a different problem, which iD Mobile have acknowledged.

Why iD Mobile?